• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WTF. Mossad assasisinated billionaire hamas supreme leader.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal

Malaysia demands explanation, public apology from Meta over removal of PM Anwar’s Facebook posts

AUG 05, 2024, 09:48 PM

PETALING JAYA - Representatives from Meta Platforms met officials from Malaysia’s Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) to explain the removal of several posts from Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim’s Facebook and Instagram accounts.

“During the meeting, the PMO expressed its deep dismay at Meta’s action in removing the Prime Minister’s posts, expressing condolences and paying tribute to the late Ismail Haniyeh, who was recently assassinated,” said the PMO’s media and strategic communications division.

The PMO also expressed regret over the blocking of a Facebook live broadcast involving broadcaster RTM’s news account of a rally supporting Palestine on Aug 4.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/s...eta-over-removal-of-pm-anwar-s-facebook-posts

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on a report from Iranian authorities to all civil aviation companies, flights over Iranian airspace are to be avoided," the unnamed official was quoted as saying.

Many airlines are revising their schedules to avoid Iranian and Lebanese airspace while also calling off flights to Israel and Lebanon as many fear a possible broader conflict after the killing of senior members of militant groups Hamas and Hezbollah.
https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...id-iran-air-space-for-three-hours-on-thursday

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Inas Haniyeh In Cheerful Interview Following The Death Of Her Father-In-Law, Ismail Haniyeh: He Was Born A Mujahid And Knew He Would Die As A Martyr; This Is A Wedding That Makes The Believers Happy, Not A Condolence Call​

Inas Haniyeh, daughter-in-law of Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh, said that she was happy to see that Israelis celebrated his assassination by handing out sweets, because in north Gaza there is no sugar to make sweets, so they are sparing them the effort, in a July 31, 2024 interview with Al-Jazeera Network (Qatar). She said that this is the fate Haniyeh had chosen for himself, and that he knew his end would be martyrdom that "makes the believers happy." Inas recalled with a broad smile that the last time she had been with Haniyeh was when her husband and sons were 'martyred' and he received the news with "utmost pride." She added that "this is a wedding, not a condolence call."
Inas Haniyeh: "The [assassination of Haniyeh] is a momentous event. It is not trivial for our nation to lose a godly man of such global magnitude, like Ismail Haniyeh. However, this is the fate that Ismail Haniyeh has chosen, and which he delineated with his own hands, since he was a child, since he was born. He was born a mujahid, a champion, and a hero.
m11291.png

m11291a.png

m11291b.png

[…]
"My last moment with him was when my husband, sons, and cousin were martyred. As you know, he received the news with the utmost pride. He said: 'May Allah make it easy for them.' When he talked to me after their martyrdom, in order to console me, we talked as if nothing happened, even though the affliction is great. He said to me: 'Mother of martyrs… It's been a while.' I said back: 'Where have you been, father and grandfather of martyrs?' We were smiling to each other. We were always in touch."
m11291c.png

[…]
Host: "You are smiling, while millions around the world are crying, over the martyrdom of Ismail Haniyeh. From where do you draw your strength and why are you smiling?"
Inas Haniyeh: "Let me tell you. When you take an exam, and you have studied well, you will finish it and be happy with your answers, because success is guaranteed. When we embarked on their path, and when [Ismail] Hanieh took this path, he knew for certain how it would end. This is the result – martyrdom that makes the believers happy. This is a wedding, not a condolence call. As strange as it sounds, I was happy when the Israelis were handing out sweets, following the martyrdom of my beloved father-in-law. I was laughing and said that since we do not have sugar in north Gaza, we cannot make sweets and hand them out. They spared us the effort by making sweets and handing them out [to the Israelis]. We are very grateful to them. They shouldn't be too happy."
m11291d.png

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
“I would love to be martyred in Allah’s Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get resurrected again and then get martyred.” (Sahih Bukhari 2795:15)

@Likemeat Rise yourself up to be a martyr, you will get 200% insurance. :roflmao: