• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WTF. Mossad assasisinated billionaire hamas supreme leader.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Russia invaded another country. True.
Hamas attacked (not invaded) Israel on Oct 7. True.
Israel then proceed to conduct a genocide on the Palestinians. True.
Should countries that invade another country (Russia) and countries that commit genocide (Israel) be invited to the Olympics? Your answer will reveal your morality.
(BTW, as of now there's no Palestinian state, Hamas is a non-state actor, so Olympic participation is out of the question.)
Israel has a right to defend itself and hunt down terrorists. I have a clear picture of what is going on since I am neutral. I am neither Jew nor Muslim.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you condone the IDF razing homes and hospitals and schools and killing women, children and babies just to 'hunt down terrorists'? You're sick man.
Do not put words in my mouth, you terrorist lover. I do not condone the killing of innocents! I condemn the use of human shields by terrorists!

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not put words in my mouth, you terrorist lover. I do not condone the killing of innocents! I condemn the use of human shields by terrorists!
I did not put words in your mouth.

I said: the ICJ has just declared that Israel is committing genocide. I asked you: Should a genocidal country be invited to the Olympics?

You said: Israel is 'hunting down terrorists hiding behind civilians.'

In other words, you're saying that genocide (klling innocent civilians, women, children) is justified because Israel is 'hunting down terrorists behind civilians.'

So answer my question: Should Israel (ruled by ICJ and UN to be committing genocide) be invited to the Olympics?

If your answer is yes, then you're truly spiritually sick.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did not put words in your mouth.

I said: the ICJ has just declared that Israel is committing genocide. I asked you: Should a genocidal country be invited to the Olympics?

You said: Israel is 'hunting down terrorists hiding behind civilians.'

In other words, you're saying that genocide (klling innocent civilians, women, children) is justified because Israel is 'hunting down terrorists behind civilians.'

So answer my question: Should Israel (ruled by ICJ and UN to be committing genocide) be invited to the Olympics?

If your answer is yes, then you're truly spiritually sick.
Hams lover sleep with them.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Russia invaded another country, Ukraine. Israel are retaliating against Hamas who invaded their country. Don't let your blind hatred against Jews cloud your judgement.
Israel invaded and ruled over Palestinian land since 1948. By right, they should be barred from Olympics since then.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's face it.
Israel is currently chasing Palestinians out of Gaza. They have made it uninhabitable. No infrastructure left to sustain any community.
While everyone is focused more on Gaza, israelis have seized more land in West Bank this year than all the land seized since 1967. Making the idea of a palestinian state unachievable.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's face it. Israel is currently chasing Palestinians out of Gaza. They have made it uninhabitable. No infrastructure left to sustain any community.
While everyone is focused more on Gaza, israelis have seized more land in West Bank this year than all the land seized since 1967. Making the idea of a palestinian state unachievable.
Neutrals like me are able to see clearly without the emotions of Muslims and Jews. The Israelis are no angels, but wake a sleeping lion at your own peril. Hamas has learned a really hard lesson for doing so.

images

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Malays don't really want the Chinese lifestyle. We like it the way it was.

muuds want to follow their only 'prophet' mahomet. They want to be surrounded with ill-gotten loot and slaves, just like their arabic religion taught them.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Jews see haniyeh as personally responsible for the 7 Oct atrocities and have long ago made it clear that he must be killed.
There was a hit list of Palestinian leaders they were assassinating since the conflict started. But if you kill the only guy you're talking to it means you don't want to negotiate anymore

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There was a hit list of Palestinian leaders they were assassinating since the conflict started. But if you kill the only guy you're talking to it means you don't want to negotiate anymore

What's there to negotiate after 7 Oct atrocities? Israel already said hamas has to go. No more status quo of co-existence with hamas.