• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow I am more than three months ahead of PAP Lawrence Wong

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You useless Malaysian dog liar son of whore contributing nothing but evil filth and shit lies to humanity. Repeat lies that my mother is in nursing home and a virgin is a slut whore are all proud Malaysian ways of winning.
Btw nothing wrong for old or sick people to be in nursing home. I will be in one next time if I live long enough.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You useless Malaysian dog liar son of whore contributing nothing but evil filth and shit lies to humanity. Repeat lies that my mother is in nursing home and a virgin is a slut whore are all proud Malaysian ways of winning.
Some countries use internet to bring goodness to humanity while Malaysians and Indians use it to do gestapo style smearing campaign on a Singaporean woman: a virgin become known as dirty slut no thanks to Malaysians and Indians