• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mr Wong stress for the need of a more flexible and inclusive society ahead for all

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with PM.

We must accept non-virgins as virgins, and cease passing judgment on unchaste women.

Accepting unchaste women as virgins is the first step towards a more inclusive society.
As long as got hole ish veerjin, must be inclusive :smile:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is more liberal ?
More FT , more FT with same sex preferential and more liberal job market .
More civil servant will shout , huat ah ... !

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
They can start off by removing all the blocks to my sex forum it is very difficult for me to build traffic and sustain the overheads when IMDA keeps blocking the site on a regular basis.

I'm the original and oldest outlier there is.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

PM Lawrence Wong aims for society that 'allows space for u-turns, experimentation and outliers'​

Mr Wong reiterated his vision for Singapore to embrace a wider definition of success beyond the 5Cs in a video message on Saturday (Jun 22).

PM Lawrence Wong aims for society that 'allows space for u-turns, experimentation and outliers''allows space for u-turns, experimentation and outliers'

Prime Minister Lawrence Wong, in this screengrab from his Youtube video, urges Singaporeans to celebrate every kind of success and respect all forms of work. (Image: Youtube/Lawrence Wong)
He must have gotten into k1976's head.

Just the other day, k1976 said Math Tutor = High Flier

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh well, I think at the end of the day its how much you have in your bank account that matters, anyone that tells u otherwise would also tell you its fine if Jedis do not carry light sabers in Star Wars

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can start off by removing all the blocks to my sex forum it is very difficult for me to build traffic and sustain the overheads when IMDA keeps blocking the site on a regular basis.

I'm the original and oldest outlier there is.
How come your OTHER FORUM cannot use the same username as here leh? Have to like sign up new one....

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Majority 80% chinese are cowards to vote for a change. Unlike Malays in Msia. They got balls. Kicked Umno out
Malays in Malaysia voted umno out, but all leaders after that continued with same old umno policies. So malays will need to keep voting all these useless malay leaders out until they get one who understand what is going on and introduce progressive inclusive policies.