• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow I am more than three months ahead of PAP Lawrence Wong

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
104FFCF2-5B50-422D-9537-AAC55EAFEC38.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow... 30 months ago... I oredi spotted a big cannon.. :geek:
You Cantonese bully dog liar son of whore ccb mouth is forever telling blatant lies twisting what I said and accusing me big cannon based on nothing but your ccb Cantonese liar mouth.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the restaurants are closed anyway, not possible for the filial gongkias out there to bring their mummy dearest outside for a meal. :biggrin:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Cantonese bully dog liar son of whore ccb mouth is forever telling blatant lies twisting what I said and accusing me big cannon based on nothing but your ccb Cantonese liar mouth.
wow, wow.. me no mention any name... why u own self check own self..?... just like those pay n pay millionaires..:geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the restaurants are closed anyway, not possible for the filial gongkias out there to bring their mummy dearest outside for a meal. :biggrin:
Ya he should have said that 3 months earlier and maybe there would be fewer nursing home cases.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow, wow.. me no mention any name... why u own self check own self..?... just like those pay n pay millionaires..:geek:
You Cantonese criminal bully is as pretentious as filthy Indian slut kt latha indeed. No need to mention names but by your clear action to attack me in my threads. Just like how kt latha attacked me and just like how filthy Malaysian Indian liar son of whore @UltimaOnline @glockman attacked me starting and upping slut whore mistress threads around me or the latest Malaysian dog son of whore @foreveralonetanyakchin starting two sex threads around me no need to mention name and no need to be relevant one. Just like how my Malaysian chinese neighbors post abalone photos around me and use their children to post “slut” sounding comment in neighbourhood chatgroup. No need to mention names one. The vicious dog behavior following me around is enough. So clever so smart Malaysians bully people number one. Let the world know.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely this kind of CB.
Put mother in old folks home while invite Indians home to fuck her. If her mother see her sucking a curry lollipop, will she knock her head with a frying pan?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely this kind of CB.
Put mother in old folks home while invite Indians home to fuck her. If her mother see her sucking a curry lollipop, will she knock her head with a frying pan?
You useless Malaysian dog liar son of whore contributing nothing but evil filth and shit lies to humanity. Repeat lies that my mother is in nursing home and a virgin is a slut whore are all proud Malaysian ways of winning.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
You useless Malaysian dog liar son of whore contributing nothing but evil filth and shit lies to humanity. Repeat lies that my mother is in nursing home and a virgin is a slut whore are all proud Malaysian ways of winning.

You dirty slut.