• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2010 Forecastology

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what happened to the chillis padis!!!

nanbeh no show at all!!!

the brazenlians just fed them some samba and they all disintegrated..

wow!!! now I see many rhininonos in the making!!!....wow!!! can go thru so many defenders and then shoot some more!!!

brazilians will be the ones to watch for the finals!!!..

but you just never know...the crafty,cool and calm Dutchmen might just push the Brazilians into the deep canyon...and when the Brazilians lose their heads, that's when they start to make mistakes...and they start to play dirty...and that will be their funeral!!!..

the snaildon striking squad is so fast in the front....i think maybe brazil might concede one goal to the striking dutchmen!!!....that snailman is very good and very lightning fast....and very powerful!!!!

good match to watch!!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it was so obvious the ball went behind the line! and the german goalie quickly picked the ball and kicked away....the referee played on... nanbeh!!!...they hated the english lah!!!

and this bloody boo boo so upset the english that they cannot play anymore!!!!...and the rest of the game is just a give away...and goals after goals...and more goals...could have been worse than 4:1....it was sheer horror watching the english team and the bloody lousy defence with so many rat holes and rabbit holes!!!!

england go eat shit!!!....david beckham will bring the english team in the final in 4 years and england will be the new champions!!!...the present coach better hide and disappear!!!...why can't the bloody english have their own bloody english coach!!!!!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Siao liao... Even i as a Dutch / Germany / Brazil fan got to tell you this. Brazil will beat Holland in 90 mins. :biggrin:

Ok ok.. Don't say i neber give face to Oranje. Draw with Brazil beating Holland in penalties. :biggrin:
Hahaha... why you so many fan of different countries? lol :p:p
Anyway, thanks for predicting at least its a draw, but we will aim higher :smile::smile:

3 things
1) The ball is round
2) In 90 minutes, its 11 vs 11
3) Brazil is not invincible

Man to man comparison, individual skills, maybe we are not as good as the Brazilians, but teamwork and tactics, thats hard to say, hur hur hur :p:p

Despite winning 4 games, 100% win, the Dutch is still under the radar of fellow Singaporeans. Dunno how they think 1, they prefer to support England somemore...
-____-"", haiizzzzz.......

BUT STILL!!!! I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THE BRAZIL MATCH!!!!! :eek::eek::biggrin::biggrin:. WINNING WILL DEFINITELY SILENCE THE ENGLAND SUPPORTERS (pointing at Ramseth, LOL :biggrin::biggrin:), LOSING TO BRAZIL IS NOT A DISGRACE ALSO. JUST GIVE US A DAMN GOOD 90 MINUTES OF FOOTBALLL!!!!!

whahahahhahaa:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
3) Brazil is not invincible

Please dun go around telling everyone this. If not how to make money from the herd? :biggrin:

If you look back at all the matches Brazil has played and lost in the World Cup, only Argentina has ever won a straight up slugging match with them. All other teams who knocked Brazil out have always done it using superior tactics.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strange betting pattern by the herd today.

Paraguay-Japan The recent convincing defeat of South Korea by Uruguay as convinced that the same will happen in this match. Heavy herd betting on Paraguay to win this match.

Spain-Portugal This is the last match before we head into the break ahead of the start of the qtr finals. It promises to be an exciting Iberian peninsula derby match. Strangely, the herd see Spain no up and are opting to bet on outsider Portugal instead. Faith in Portugal has obviously been bolstered by the gang rape of North Korea and the holding of Brazil to a draw. The feeling is that Portugal is coming into form while Spain still looks out of sorts, setting the stage for a potentially lucrative upset. Betting so far has been moderate.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spain-Portugal This is the last match before we head into the break ahead of the start of the qtr finals. It promises to be an exciting Iberian peninsula derby match. Strangely, the herd see Spain no up and are opting to bet on outsider Portugal instead. Faith in Portugal has obviously been bolstered by the gang rape of North Korea and the holding of Brazil to a draw. The feeling is that Portugal is coming into form while Spain still looks out of sorts, setting the stage for a potentially lucrative upset. Betting so far has been moderate.
That will be a big upset if Portugal win Spain, but no matter what, i will never consider Portugal as a good team as long as the Peacock is around, LOL
Fuck you Ronaldo _|_-_-"_|_
I hope the Spaniards will thrash them, LOL :p:p

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paraguay shall have a sukiyaki pot for supper and confiscate some samurai swords for souvenirs.

Spain shall have a peacock pot for supper and confiscate some peacock quils for souvenirs.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paraguay shall have a sukiyaki pot for supper and confiscate some samurai swords for souvenirs.

Spain shall have a peacock pot for supper and confiscate some peacock quils for souvenirs.

Wish more people will think and more importantly bet like you.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bah, I already bet on Japan like last week for the win. Go the blue samurai!

I shall bet the opposite, Japan for the win!!!, lol :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
(not betting lah, but will support Japan, for the Asians, LOL) :p:p
u both like anoneh mm so much ...

671934_960x645_0.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Strange betting pattern by the herd today.
Paraguay-Japan The recent convincing defeat of South Korea by Uruguay as convinced that the same will happen in this match. Heavy herd betting on Paraguay to win this match.

japan have chances, south korea have no chance because uruguay are super good in this world cup. They play so well in the group stage. paraguay have not show that so far.

i think japan win by 2-0.