• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2010 Forecastology

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U mean the one with the hp between her tits?
I never wanted to be a hp more. :smile:
u r rite! ...

666783_960x645_0.jpg

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Strange betting pattern by the herd today.

Paraguay-Japan The recent convincing defeat of South Korea by Uruguay as convinced that the same will happen in this match. Heavy herd betting on Paraguay to win this match.

wrong lah! draw liao!!! 0 0

the parags played so bloody dirty like paraiahs....nanbeh!!!...they should all be sent to prison for their ruffian play...jumped also jabbed...kicked and pulled...nanbeh pariaahs!!!

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
wrong lah! draw liao!!! 0 0

Sorry hor ... I don't make match predictions. The daily report reflects what punters are buying at the time of writing. I awlays recommend that

1) You make your own determination of who will win
2) You bet ONLY when who you feel will win is against what everyone else is betting.

If you are betting for the long term, the surest way to lose money is to buy what everyone else as buying as you will get lousy odds.