• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Workers Party will win in Punggol East.... I can feel it in my bones....

jw5

Loyal
Agreed. Quality of ANY candidate is important. However, I think Singaporeans place too much emphasise on academic achievements.

This is another one of the inherited/acquired traits set out by youknowwho.
It's been like that for years already.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yam Ah Mee was a BG ???

From wikipedia:

"Biography

Yam studied at Hwa Chong Junior College and graduated from the University of New South Wales with a First Class Honours in Engineering and Royal Military College, Duntroon, Australia, with The Queens Medal,[citation needed] on a Singapore Armed Forces scholarship. He also has a Masters in Business Administration degree from the National University of Singapore and a Masters in Public Administration degree from Harvard University.

Yam served in the Republic of Singapore Air Force, writing an article in the Military Journal POINTER, rising to be the chief of staff of the air staff and commanding the ground based air-defence systems, including the new Igla short range surface to air missiles, before retiring as a Brigadier-General and entering the Civil Service.

He joined the Public Service Division in August 1998 and was appointed the Deputy Secretary (Development) and the CEO & Dean of the Civil Service College. He was then posted to the Ministry of Transport as Deputy Secretary (Sea & Air) on 1 June 2004 and was appointed chief executive of Land Transport Authority on 11 May 2005. He was also President of the Singapore Youth Flying Club for 8 years from 1998 to 2006. Yam was honoured in 2008 with the Public Administration (Gold) Medal, a top National Day Award.

On May 1, 2010, Yam was appointed CED-designate of the People's Association and on June 1, 2010 fully assumed the Chief Executive Director (CED) mantle, taking over from the retiring Tan Boon Huat. His appointment as Returning Officer also took effect on June 1, 2010."

M

Mdm Tang

Thank you Sir.

Now i Know why Yam A M leaving PA :(

i am now on the way to Punggol East Coffee Shop :smile: :smile: :smile:

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BG (Res) Yam Ah Mee has been replaced by this Corporal (Res)....

[video=youtube;7sRlnvhEAh4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sRlnvhEAh4&list=UUvppbRUufDSb1V5eZZzGQzw&index=11[/video]