• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Women’s life very fragile. So many true crime stories of women living healthy life exercising on trails etc and next moment they are raped and killed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women in USA etc better don’t exercise ALONE can live longer.
Women cannot work alone in isolated cafe, hair salon, swimming pool etc too get kidnapped raped and murdered in these true crime stories. Life is so dangerous for women in USA etc with big land and many isolated places. Men should thank their lucky star their life is safer.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women cannot work alone in isolated cafe, hair salon, swimming pool etc too get kidnapped raped and murdered in these true crime stories. Life is so dangerous for women in USA etc with big land and many isolated places. Men should thank their lucky star their life is safer.
Even stay at home teenager also can get raped and killed by their step father. The world is a dangerous place for women from young to old.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Men have it easy in everything in life.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually woman cannot live alone too like what happened to me in jb and spore is also because evil dogs and bitches see you are isolated can bully will bully, just like these rapist murderers in USA etc see woman isolated can kidnap rape and kill.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually woman cannot live alone too like what happened to me in jb and spore is also because evil dogs and bitches see you are isolated can bully will bully, just like these rapist murderers in USA etc see woman isolated can kidnap rape and kill.
And that’s a fact nothing delulu about it. If I have a good strong man to count on, the evil Hongkie Cantonese dog and China bitch and Nusa Duta Malaysian Cantonese MISTRESS thief robber bitch dare to make knocks to harass me? Of course not.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And that’s a fact nothing delulu about it. If I have a good strong man to count on, the evil Hongkie Cantonese dog and China bitch and Nusa Duta Malaysian Cantonese MISTRESS thief robber bitch dare to make knocks to harass me? Of course not.
Of course women can live alone, work alone in isolated place, go exercise or go tour in isolated spots from hiking trails to isolated beaches etc as long as you don’t meet criminals gangsters rapists murderers thieves robbers.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That reminds me another true crime story of a woman in UK being killed by Indian ex boyfriend that broke into her house. A protection from harassment order and police is of zero use still get killed. Just like I am being harassed by evil dogs and bitches also police is of zero use.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Men are fortunate to have an easy life with basic right to live a peaceful life with no knocks no whistle no harassment no rape no killing they call you delulu.
No smearing no defamation being slut chicken when you are a virgin with annulled marriage.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No smearing no defamation being slut chicken when you are a virgin with annulled marriage.
While a poor woman can strive in life do everything yourself to pay for your studies your condo your everything and evil cheap Cantonese and other dogs and bitches sons and daughters of prostitutes can hide in rat hole to smear and harass you as slut chicken using knocks and whistle and then call you delulu.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
While a poor woman can strive in life do everything yourself to pay for your studies your condo your everything and evil cheap Cantonese and other dogs and bitches sons and daughters of prostitutes can hide in rat hole to smear and harass you as slut chicken using knocks and whistle and then call you delulu.
And Hongkie Cantonese dog and China bitch can gang up to do evil to chase you out of your home by making knocks from above and on your windows which other Cantonese dogs and bitches dismissed as delulu.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And Hongkie Cantonese dog and China bitch can gang up to do evil to chase you out of your home by making knocks from above and on your windows which other Cantonese dogs and bitches dismissed as delulu.
EVERYDAY targeting you at sleep and 24x7 and that’s called delulu by their own kind dirty people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That reminds me another true crime story of a woman in UK being killed by Indian ex boyfriend that broke into her house. A protection from harassment order and police is of zero use still get killed. Just like I am being harassed by evil dogs and bitches also police is of zero use.
Oh ya that reminds me a pregnant woman was lured by her neighbor to visit her and killed by the neighbor for her unborn baby. I don’t even dare to go knock on anyone house now. Neighbours are killers thieves robbers indeed proven from Malaysian Cantonese MISTRESS bitch to USA neighbour.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only good fortune woman and evil manipulative women can live good life while poor fortune women can strive since young get killed get raped get robbed get smeared get insulted by evil dogs and bitches.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
EVERYDAY targeting you at sleep and 24x7 and that’s called delulu by their own kind dirty people.
Evil Hongkie Cantonese dog and China bitch know that women are not like men can just get up from bed and go knock on people’s door. These dogs and bitches not called target isolated women then called what?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evil Hongkie Cantonese dog and China bitch know that women are not like men can just get up from bed and go knock on people’s door. These dogs and bitches not called target isolated women then called what?
Such evil despicable bitches that ganged up with men to bully so called same gender certainly deserved to be raped and killed by men.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only good fortune woman and evil manipulative women can live good life while poor fortune women can strive since young get killed get raped get robbed get smeared get insulted by evil dogs and bitches.
And you don’t even have the right to hate such poor fortune life. You must enjoy being poor fortune woman that strive since young only to get killed get raped get robbed get smeared get insulted by dogs and bitches.