• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

withdraw from DBS

darememore

Alfrescian
Loyal
after reading all the news about the miniblonde, i think its high time for all sg citizen to withdraw all their deposite and saving from DBS.
I will do it on the next banking day.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
More account holders withdraw all their $ and terminate their investment plans means DBAss will be in deep shit soon. It'll be interesting to see Lee ah Long reactions if this happens :biggrin:

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have faith in the banks of Singapore. The Lehman brothers affair extends beyond national borders.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
too late liao. all dead and mati already...gone case.no hope liao. run also no use.the race is over.nothing left....gone habish bohliao...black tuesday certainly...

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
after reading all the news about the miniblonde, i think its high time for all sg citizen to withdraw all their deposite and saving from DBS.

Singaporeans do not care for such unity. All DBS has to do to attract these people to deposit money is simply to raise the FD rates by a fraction of a percent and they will come back. Most of them only care about themselves, and more money. Which is why we have the Lehman debacle in the first place.
:rolleyes:

darememore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have faith in the banks of Singapore. The Lehman brothers affair extends beyond national borders.

to have faith with DBS is having faith with PAP, i would rather keep my money in BOC. Over the years, i had never heard that the cheat the elderly folks. My grand parent and parent put thier $ in BOC for more then 40 yrs all no problem.

Its time to pull out all the money from DBS, supporting them is in directly supporting PAP.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
to have faith with DBS is having faith with PAP, i would rather keep my money in BOC. Over the years, i had never heard that the cheat the elderly folks. My grand parent and parent put thier $ in BOC for more then 40 yrs all no problem.

Its time to pull out all the money from DBS, supporting them is in directly supporting PAP.

In times like these, it is better to trust your country first over others and there is good reason.

tristesse

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did that a long time ago when they lost my trust then. Closed all my accounts with POSB and DBS then took it somewhere else.

darememore

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok.. then get 52 accountants to count.

getting 520 to count will be much better, but the problem here is they will never let you count...unless.... I will not be surprise to hear another saga of Taiwanese Chen Sui Bian saga repeated in this place i call home.

the best way to get them is to withdraw money out of DBS since its not "erection" time

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i would rather keep my money in BOC. Over the years, i had never heard that the cheat the elderly folks. My grand parent and parent put thier $ in BOC for more then 40 yrs all no problem.

Just curious, whats the minimum amount? Is the interest rate competive?

pfingo

Alfrescian
Loyal
u mus b careful with your choice of words. dbs did not show any circumstance of worry (they r bankrupt or etc) if every1 flock to the bank base solely on wat u type, u might b liable for saying such. i jus remind u if u remember the HK East Asia bank scenario :smile: