• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Incoming DBS CEO Tan Su Shan on her vision for the bank

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
People sucked cock successfully become ceo.
You sucked cock unsuccessfully become chicken :roflmao:
You Cantonese dog son of chicken spam and repeat evil filthy lies play dirty tricks to win in life. Unlike you Cantonese CBT THIEF kneel down to suck boss cock, I didn’t even talk to my bosses anything beyond work especially LJ MCCULLY. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Cantonese dog son of chicken spam and repeat evil filthy lies play dirty tricks to win in life. Unlike you Cantonese CBT THIEF kneel down to suck boss cock, I didn’t even talk to my bosses anything beyond work especially LJ MCCULLY. Pui!

Cantonese dog son of chicken @sbfuncle SELF ADMITTED THIEF CBT CRIMINAL THAT WAS JAILED FOR SELLING ILLEGAL GOODS SCAMMER RUNNING AMOK DO DEFAMATION CRIMES TO GANSIOKBIN PUI!​

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's see how is she going to handle the outsourced to IBM CECA-infested carnage by Gupta which has caused all the multiple outages in recent years bringing so much miseries for us CCB.

Do you think she will be able to remove all traces of CECA-related resources? Most likely not.

It seems like DBS CEO is a politically planted position influenced by the PAP-Gov, since it is owned by Temasek, LOL.

Just like Gupta taking this position back in 2009 to appease the GangesShitholeland before signing CECA to prep for subsequent series of investment in 'Motherland', now its time to appease Woke culture to let more 'opportunities' for women to take on the top position to meet KPI, esp; those who are former NMP LOL, regardless of merit NBCB.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's see how is she going to handle the outsourced to IBM CECA-infested carnage by Gupta which has caused all the multiple outages in recent years bringing so much miseries for us CCB.

Do you think she will be able to remove all traces of CECA-related resources? Most likely not.

It seems like DBS CEO is a politically planted position influenced by the PAP-Gov, since it is owned by Temasek, LOL.

Just like Gupta taking this position back in 2009 to appease the GangesShitholeland before signing CECA to prep for subsequent series of investment in 'Motherland', now its time to appease Woke culture to let more 'opportunities' for women to take on the top position to meet KPI, esp; those who are former NMP LOL, regardless of merit NBCB.
I believe the outsourcing to ceca will remain to align with pap visions. She will leave that to the CTO of T&O (technology and operations)
At one point in time, somewhere in year 2011, ibm outsourced most of IT operations support to this ah neh setup Nityo Infotech Services pte Ltd.
Some ibmers were forced to convert to this ah neh company. Some accepted while some left. Those stayed got salary cut of upto 50%.
Nityo infotech is listed in Mom bad records for salary delays and defaults.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe the outsourcing to ceca will remain to align with pap visions. She will leave that to the CTO of T&O (technology and operations)
At one point in time, somewhere in year 2011, ibm outsourced most of IT operations support to this ah neh setup Nityo Infotech Services pte Ltd.
Some ibmers were forced to convert to this ah neh company. Some accepted while some left. Those stayed got salary cut of upto 50%.
Nityo infotech is listed in Mom bad records for salary delays and defaults.
Few years ago limpei applied to DBS job opening desktop engineer, nabei I ask them the role is at Marina or Changi they say Changi chennai business park and they never turn on camera inside Teams video call still ask me to turn on camera, bunch of young kids the way they talk sound like just come out from poly or ITE

Direct apply on dbs website not those job agencies

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her husband is an AMDK.

1561017720Heashot-ChristopherWilson.jpg

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has this change in leadership anything to do with the coming GE? They know Sinkies are downright pissed with CECA Piyush. So they replace him with a Sinkie cunt instead.
Definitely. That's why I said it's a politically planted position. Gupta screwed too many times with excuses after excuses but still cannot solve problem making Sinkies sipeh dulan already of course must remove before next GE, LOL.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Few years ago limpei applied to DBS job opening desktop engineer, nabei I ask them the role is at Marina or Changi they say Changi chennai business park and they never turn on camera inside Teams video call still ask me to turn on camera, bunch of young kids the way they talk sound like just come out from poly or ITE

Direct apply on dbs website not those job agencies
Unbelievable to have desktop eng post to be directly hired by dbs when those ciritcal infrastructure support are outsourced to ceca.
Luckily you never or wasn't chosen as this role is most shunned by sinkies.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is she going to run DBS to the ground like all woman CEOs do? LOL. Outgoing is a CECA which we have to suffer for 10 years from the frequent outage, while incoming is menopaused one with various 'seed' strategic plans to potentially screw up DBS. SG is doomed, NBCB.

Women in leadership have always been proven to screw up, look at UK and Germany. the question is how bad it will go like that Saw or that Hyflux woman