• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Will gansiokbin go crazy on this?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want a law prohibiting commuters from playing music or watching movies with their speakers on.

Indians should not be allowed to talk on the phone on board bus.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want a law prohibiting commuters from playing music or watching movies with their speakers on.

Indians should not be allowed to talk on the phone on board bus.
Those are usually done by old farts.
Your request is much more acceptable than your mentor wanting a law to prohibit whistling :biggrin:

For the Indians one I have no comments as I find the play music loud loud ones already superseded it :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Women who haven't been fucked good for a while always show signs of neuroticism. Maybe it's the hormones or a lack of oxytocin or dopamine.

This neuroticism manifests itself in many ways. Sometimes the symptom is very subtle e.g. she becomes very moody, very touchy, cries for no reason. :cool:

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
What gansiokbin needs is a knife on her pussy. I suggest she whole piece take out put on the table, I will stab it a few times.

Last edited: