• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why world richest sinki suddenly need to borrow $$$$$, CDC Wowcheer not enough hah?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Borrow Money to unlock speical power in____

1. HUAT Big Big
2. AmDL Pussy cat hunting
3. BUY Bitcoin
4. FLIP BTO
5. SOCCER Bet

Ans: ?
6. For jiak and travel aka tam jiak ter nao
I personally already know some borrowed money to go holiday.

7. To give their vietbu
8. To renovate house and buy electronic items and furnitures
9. To buy car & motosikal
10. To pay for children pte uni educations

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
6. For jiak and travel aka tam jiak ter nao
I personally already know some borrowed money to go holiday.

7. To give their vietbu
8. To renovate house and buy electronic items and furnitures
9. To buy car & motosikal
10. To pay for children pte uni educations
11. Vote for PAP again

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the most jialat spending. It's tens of thousands for a useless degree where practically a 'N' level can enrol and walk out without a proper examination.

Really Money Drop Into Sea.

After graduating, drive Grab. KNN.
Those parents just want their children to graduate. When their useless children cannot qualify for proper uni, they will not think so much but to force out a degree.
The uncle whom I know of borrowed money for that purpose and even felt proud to announce to the world that the useless child has finally graduated. And ownself gotten into debt.
The justification that he gave was - no choice, this is the role of a father and I have given what I can give to my children - Sacrifice. Hence he was proud to announce it.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those parents just want their children to graduate. When their useless children cannot qualify for proper uni, they will not think so much but to force out a degree.
The uncle whom I know of borrowed money for that purpose and even felt proud to announce to the world that the useless child has finally graduated. And ownself gotten into debt.
Back in secondary school 1 teacher said most sinkies are monkey see monkey do he was right almost every fucking Singaporean I come across just blindly follow what others are doing and once these fuckers get in government the whole country turns to shit

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back in secondary school 1 teacher said most sinkies are monkey see monkey do he was right almost every fucking Singaporean I come across just blindly follow what others are doing and once these fuckers get in government the whole country turns to shit
You have a good teacher :thumbsup:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
The justification that he gave was - no choice, this is the role of a father and I have given what I can give to my children - Sacrifice. Hence he was proud to announce it.
That stupid uncle should have used the money and learn the secret code from you. :biggrin:

Last edited:

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
The thing is I won't and never will go around boasting about my achievements in real life, only in sbf. So he doesn't know that I have developed a secret code :biggrin:
Got people come here and shows their condo in Jurong and JB and the shares they own