• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why PRC FTs chop up people?

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why? Serve the Spore gahment right for admitting these ethic-less trash to our country. They deserve to have some shit thrown back at their faces.

Interesting point you brought up. I remember clearly the first civil demonstrations in the last 2 years (CSJ/SDP aside) were by peidu mamas appealing against a new visa ruling ... or the PRC construction workers who organised a sit-in over some missing pay.

Is the gahmen still keen on local-FT integration? We might pick up some "bad habits" from our distant cousins leh......

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do they consider their lives as being less valuable?
This is an interesting thought, why are they less afraid to die?

Those who have nothing to lose, have less fear to death!

Most pple in PRCland are still impoverished and cases of unjust death, abuse, corruption are rampant. They're used to it. Life is cheap to them. It's like the lawless 'jiang hu' of medieval times.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh Leong Sam, you are the model peacemaker of the world!!

Thank you for your Sammboy forum! We are enjoying peace and joy everyday by reading your forum!

Ya, but we're not enjoying reading all your chrikukustiandicky-related postings here :biggrin:

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe they are not used to our hot and humid weather climate?

the last time i went beijing during the summer months, i saw cab drivers just came out and fought in public and woman on scooter scolding people for blocking her way.

Then you never asked them to go join you chrikukustians go church hear your pestors crapping? :biggrin: