• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why Jamus Lim join Workers' Party ?

jw5

Loyal
Jamus discusses about mental health.

Jamus Lim

11 hrs ·
This past Saturday afternoon, I joined a panel, hosted by Yunita Ong (LinkedIn News), and including Joshua Simon (Kiss92) and Iqbal Ameer (The Livescape Group), where we discussed our views on #RedefiningFailure, sustaining mental health in a workplace setting, and rebounding stronger. I gained insight into how the others had found strength in the face of dire professional challenges, and managed to share a few stories of my own about dealing with stress and rejection. The session was part of #CalmCon, an effort to promote mental wellbeing and normalize conversations about mental health in Asia. My deepest thanks to Sabrina Ooi and Chloris Yu at Calm Collective Asia for setting this up!
Postscript: I was reliably informed that all CalmCon talks would remain available until January 15, 2022, with access to the on-demand replays at https://www.calmcon.asia

1637239518318.png

jw5

Loyal
Sengkang GRC thanks residents who participated in art competition.

Jamus Lim

42 mins ·

Sengkang GRC added 12 new photos to the album Blossoming Deepavali 2021 - Art Competition.​

4 hrs ·
We’d like to thank all residents of Sengkang GRC who participated in our Blossoming Deepavali Art Competition held from 22 October to 13 November. It was a pleasure to see your wonderful entries, each unique and beautiful in their own way. We hope the activity made the Festival of Lights this year a little brighter for you.
Here are the shortlisted entries for the Kolam and Henna categories. We will be reaching out to the winners by email. Thank you for your participation and we hope to see all of you in person soon!
#ABlossomingDeepavali #Deepavali2021

1637502134459.png

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jamus and the Wankers party as a whole has been very quiet ....are they afraid to be questioned about their mudslime racists liar MP?

jw5

Loyal
Jamus speaks with a resident. :thumbsup:

May be an image of 2 people and people standing

https://www.facebook.com/jamusjlim?__tn__=<<*F

Jamus Lim

Yesterday at 08:47 ·

It’s been about three weeks since #TeamSengkang has gone into direct management of the estate at #Anchorvale, and the report card thus far has been encouraging. The team has systematically worked through the backlog of outstanding issues, and many longstanding cases have been expeditiously resolved. Heightened oversight of the cleaning crew has also ushered in improvements, with more forthcoming once the contractor’s currently-quarantined foreign workers arrive on the ground in a week or so.

Residents have noticed, too. Two different individuals we spoke to during our estate walk yesterday indicated that conditions have improved in recent weeks. More work will have to be done, for sure. But I’m optimistic that we will soon not just meet but begin to exceed the high standards that our residents have come to expect of us, and indeed, which we hold ourselves to as well. #SengkangGRC

jw5

Loyal
Jamus and friends distribute fruits to households. :thumbsup:

Jamus Lim

1 hr ·
Today is Grandparents’ Day (no, I didn’t know about it, either). The elderly have been disproportionately affected by this pandemic, and so it seemed appropriate that, as we transition toward normalization of activities, we would begin with them. #Anchorvale has two blocks with a disproportionate number of elderly folk, so thanks to a kind sponsor (who wishes to remain anonymous)—along with the tireless efforts of #TeamSengkang volunteers—we were able to distribute fruits to households in these two blocks. I’ll confess that this was also the first time I’ve tried fresh tamarind not in the form of assam fish and sambal! #SengkangGRC

1638105354711.png