• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why I think Sporeans are not willing to start families.. young.. or at all

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkie women don't like to get down and dirty with cars personally, but they like men with cars to drive them around like personal chauffers.

Then get a women who know how to drive so you both can take turns....else you will eat shit and die...

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is more willing to splurge on FTrashs than solve the low fertility problem

This sounds to be something that goes with what the pappies are doing.
I watched the news and one statement from that idiot rang out when he was commenting about the paternity leave and maternity leave..
he mentioned that employers are concerned.. and that these concerns of employers should be taken seriously.. WTF... so is it true that govt is scared of employers and businesses?

Grow some balls for freaks sake! Back when NS started, did govt gif a hoot about what employers and businesses thought.. ?
Employers and businesses din like the fact that males had to do NS.. or reservist.. but it still happened.
Now the pappies got ball-less??

It's like I said.. drastic times should call for drastic measures.. u want something to happen.. dun even think abt pleasing both sides.. cos u can never haf a perfect solution.

Bro, I do agree that they seem to be willing to spend money to bring in FTs and turning them into NEW citizens.. so that they can hopefully replace the ones who dun listen or go along with their plans.

Totally farked up. Now even suggest medisave for new born babies.. WAT THE FISH is going on?!!
Wat now? Parents cpf money is siphoned to put into medisave? wow.. govt earn triple ways.. and one knows how HARD it is for anyone to take money out of medisave... now.. u haf another sum that you "can't touch". GREAT NEWS FOR PARENTS AND COUPLES.

AxisOfEvil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie women would rather have a car than a baby. The role models Sinkie women seek to emulate are Ho Ching and Saw Phaik Hwa, not some 黄脸婆 who stays home to take care of the kids. :rolleyes:

Indeed. They are money faced like the MIW. Why start a family when the whole stinking place runs like a fucking company? I certainly don't want to produce more sinkies.

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed. They are money faced like the MIW. Why start a family when the whole stinking place runs like a fucking company? I certainly don't want to produce more sinkies.

Spot on bro.. i mean.. how can a country be run like a company.. rite?
And the worst thing is.. u tell your workers that they "shouldn't retire.. and should work for as long as they are able..:.. wat a crying shame..
In a person or a couple's twilight years.. they still haf to slog at it? Can't go out for long walks? Can't sit at home and bring up or play wif grandkids?
Is that the life.. IS THAT ANY LIFE TO LIVE?

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well.. this shows how worried this supposed undergrad is about the futuer in sg.. or rather her future.
Is she wrong? I don't think so.. in a small red dot on the world map.. how many ppl can it actually accomodate?
and wif mre and mre grads.. will that lead to wages going higher? or the reverse?
And dun forget.. there are mre and mre foreigners being given scholarships in our local Unis.. they graduate.. haf to work here olso leh.
Of course she is worried. And do you think she wants to start a family early? I seriously doubt so.
Not unless an accident.. or .. a fortunate incident.. depends on how u view it... and she or both decide to keep the new addition...

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read in a recent newspaper (shinmin daily) that one parent (who is a doctor.. treating mental illnesses), and his teacher wife, can't cope with the homework of their daughter, who is in primary school,

While I can't find that article.. (yet).. I am not surprised that this is so.

I had since realized that school texts and syllabuses have taken on a turn for the worse.. and the children are suffering from too much emphasis on remembering information.. instead of processing and digesting the info.. to make it useful to them in their everyday lives.

If even a mother, who is a teacher, can't handle primary school homework.. and goes looking for a tuition teacher.. it sure speaks volumes of the kind of pressures our young ones must be facing in school.. and I believe we all noe how many years school will take up of our lives in SG?

Would anyone, who is considering marrying or having kids, want their children to go thru such a nightmare, where constant comparison, never-ending scrutiny, and frequent nip-picking on being "the best" as part of their childhood and learning experience?

I noe I sure dunwan.. wait my children grow up mentally unstable.. or worse.. emotionally weak and feeble.. unable to handle failure and criticism.. as taught by our ruling garmen.. so sad!!

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read in a recent newspaper (shinmin daily) that one parent (who is a doctor.. treating mental illnesses), and his teacher wife, can't cope with the homework of their daughter, who is in primary school,

I noe I sure dunwan.. wait my children grow up mentally unstable.. or worse.. emotionally weak and feeble.. unable to handle failure and criticism.. as taught by our ruling garmen.. so sad!!

I've heard of parents sending kids overseas for education from primary school for this exact reason. I figured it makes sense, kid has to go for tuition, pressure, stress, mental health issue later on. Might as well spend the money sending them overseas and come back with an overseas qualification rather then a local degree.