• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Have Children In SG?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The real problem is still spoilt brats which are raised by useless parents/grandparents/maids. :(

that can be a real problem...loving parental care is best for a child. a maid's care can never substitute for parent's care. But, that's a luxury for sg

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
School girl look, ask your hubby why.

he likes same gal but different looks for different nights.. also different styles, different methods, different techniques and different tools...that keep the love flourishing and growing...never allow a bored nor dull moment...otherwise that's the start of downhill decline

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
he likes same gal but different looks for different nights.. also different styles, different methods, different techniques and different tools...that keep the love flourishing and growing...never allow a bored nor dull moment...otherwise that's the start of downhill decline

He is one lucky guy! I like it different, but I will have to concoct a different story every time, all play out in my mind.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Different tools? What tools the both of you use? And on which one of you?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can now understand why some men want to make it out with underaged girls.

I am aware that different men have different tastes. that's why i said it is important for a wife to know her hubby's taste and preferences so that so can satisfy him fully..if he wants to have young gals, be a young gal for him