• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do ex-convicts and illiterates like to speak in Hokkien? Why do gangsters these d

28yoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do ex-convicts and illiterates like to speak in Hokkien? Why are gangsters these days so weak and timid? Have the quality of gangsters dropped?

I was taking this bus a week ago to Chinatown and a young guy, of around my age, with a lot of Chinese tattoos starting staring at me. I looked at him, then continued on my business.

He kept staring at me, kicking my chair, and started swearing at me in Hokkien or Cantonese. And he kept speaking to me in Hokkien.

I haven't even exchanged a single word with this clown. So I tensed myself up, checked him out, realised that the clown like most punks was a skinny coolie-looking thing with toothpick arms, and my body language was saying 'bring it on'.

I personally was itching to knock him naughty ass out, but then other than trying to intimidate me with the usual staring and yelling, nothing happened. I was very disappointed, I was staring at him very hard as well, and even motioned with my hand to 'come on'. Then I started intimidating him by rolling up my fists and yelling back at him.

Nothing. He stared at me harder and yelled something in Hokkien but he did not attack me.

If he did attack me, it would give me the legal right to set myself upon him, and like the recent Chinese man Agies Lin's case, I would whoop his ass, but he did not even have the guts to attack me.

What kind of gangsters are these clowns? They are a disgrace to punks worldwide. A few years ago, I had a few cases where I beat up a few punks in self-defence, we went to court, supoenaed eye witnesses and the guys got convicted, after getting a beating from me.

28yoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why do ex-convicts and illiterates like to speak in Hokkien? Why do gangsters the

Any ex-convicts or illiterates here?

^Stupid question right?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why do ex-convicts and illiterates like to speak in Hokkien? Why do gangsters the

Maybe he wanted to join your gang.

Cheers!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why your points kena zap?
now hokkien speaking gangsters hard to find liao...you met endangered species.....even Aaron Tan also speaks english oredi

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why do ex-convicts and illiterates like to speak in Hokkien? Why are gangsters these days so weak and timid? Have the quality of gangsters dropped?

I was taking this bus a week ago to Chinatown and a young guy, of around my age, with a lot of Chinese tattoos starting staring at me. I looked at him, then continued on my business.

He kept staring at me, kicking my chair, and started swearing at me in Hokkien or Cantonese. And he kept speaking to me in Hokkien.

I haven't even exchanged a single word with this clown. So I tensed myself up, checked him out, realised that the clown like most punks was a skinny coolie-looking thing with toothpick arms, and my body language was saying 'bring it on'.

I personally was itching to knock him naughty ass out, but then other than trying to intimidate me with the usual staring and yelling, nothing happened. I was very disappointed, I was staring at him very hard as well, and even motioned with my hand to 'come on'. Then I started intimidating him by rolling up my fists and yelling back at him.

Nothing. He stared at me harder and yelled something in Hokkien but he did not attack me.

If he did attack me, it would give me the legal right to set myself upon him, and like the recent Chinese man Agies Lin's case, I would whoop his ass, but he did not even have the guts to attack me.

What kind of gangsters are these clowns? They are a disgrace to punks worldwide. A few years ago, I had a few cases where I beat up a few punks in self-defence, we went to court, supoenaed eye witnesses and the guys got convicted, after getting a beating from me.

actually..that guy was Clinton666..our resident muay thai and jujitsu fighter.you are lucky

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There's one big old gangster living in Oxley Rd who can speak Hokkien..He learnt it by hard back in the 60s to win over the Hokkien support in Spore.. And by the way he's not illiterate.....

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We also have 1 gangster here, like to take on people 1 on 1, likes to eat dog too, dun pray pray, LOL

oldmalaybird

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't speak Hokkien, I speak Malay.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

We also have 1 gangster here, like to take on people 1 on 1, likes to eat dog too, dun pray pray, LOL

i thought that gangster retired due to arthritis..hehehe

Ganesha

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't mess around with IVEBERT.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

[video=youtube;GpDAkdotVZ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpDAkdotVZ4[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

[video=youtube;UxORt3yGTfw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxORt3yGTfw&feature=related[/video]

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

[video=youtube;WlXp1tLxrko]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlXp1tLxrko&feature=related[/video]

28yoman

Alfrescian
Loyal

i think the simple reason is that they are not that educated, probably not even psle...what u expect, a gangster who speaks queen's english ah?

Oh, so they are just losers? Understood. The guy kept talking to me in Hokkien despite me not understanding a word he says.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

u tink he's n ex-convict n illiterate? ... wat makes u tink so? ...

u tink he's a gangsta? ... wat makes u tink so? ...

y u tense urself n cheq him out wen he juz take a look @ u? ... y u use ur body language 2 tel him u want 2 fite? ...

noe how 2 relax ...

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh, so they are just losers? Understood. The guy kept talking to me in Hokkien despite me not understanding a word he says.

yo chee bye kia, are you trying to look down on my dialect group?

M

Mdm Tang

Cantonese ???

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

no not really...tonychat had to go in for selling backside to minors. His partner clinton barely escaped cos he ran off on all fours.

Any ex-convicts or illiterates here?

^Stupid question right?

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was on this bus about a week ago to see my kaki lang saw this yung fella about my age acted like snoobitch snorebitch like that one so I screw him in hoggian the bugger looked at me like unhappy like that but dare not move his ass I tell you if he fug move his ass he will get my MuayThai and Ju Jitsoo from me hard but he just look look at me all the way
Wat happen to young ass nowadays huh? Unlike in the old days,
They dun have an ounce of coorage left anymore?

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

Why do ex-convicts and illiterates like to speak in Hokkien?

They have intensive Hokkien tuition from many old time convicts in prison.