• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Are The Patrol Police Being Blamed For Running???

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
So is hk14k, spawn of a worm crawling into his mother cunt , spewing out Roleks numbers?
He is hello kittied by me into my ignore bin.

Do that to him and spend your time here in bliss not having to see his shit

You already have a shameful mother that is working as a whore.... Dun shame yourself further n talk to me about what Rolex watches when you dun even knows that no matter you visit Tung Building, Hour Class or Sincere, their invoice n receipt clearly states model number be it is a purchase or servicing....

Can I expect a Son Of A Whore to understand what it means by owning a branded watch??? From your words we can already see what level and class you're in!!!

So please remember you're not embarassing me but shaming yourself instead with your words just like you keep tryin to prove to everyone you're not reading my post but the fact is you are doing it....

Please.... save some DIGNITY for you mother if not yourself..... Ha Ha Ha Ha..... Ha Ha Ha Ha....

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
First of all if you have seen my other posting, i already wrote that this incident served as a wake up call to the govt as well.... Also if you have read n understood clearly my earlier post, i've mentioned that the SPF image is partially tarnished but not fully....

What i despised is that many ppl in here ONLY knows how to talk...

Very good, since you mentioned what if my family members are at the scene n the few officers cannot protect them.... Then why not allow me to ask you if within that few officers consist of your son or your family members like your dad or brother, you want them to stand near to their own vehicle n protect the vehicle when they themselves are already being endangered by a group of drunkards???

My comparison with elite forces is becoz i want you to understand one thing, normal patrol officers only goes through the necessary training in the academy that makes them a normal police officer on the ground. They are not specialized in handling riots or etc....

If according to what you have said, just becoz they have rioting shield n banana size baton n that's enough for 10 policemen to handle a crowd of 400 drunkards, then why does the SPF need SOF, SOC n etc??? Why does military forces have different units??? Becoz everyone n every unit serves a special role... You dun expect a medic or a combat engineer to go out on the field to do what a commando or a marine is train to do...

Likewise you cannot expect a 10 normal policemen to stop 400 drunkards when they are already out of their mind due to alcohol... What if your son or family member is so proud n garang n stood on the ground n yet the 400 rioters still moved forward to turn n burn the vehicles??? Would you be still so comfortable to say that your family members cannot live up to the ethoes of the SPF??? I think when your family members are back home, you'll be telling your family members you make a wise choice to retreat far...

Yes, run is easy... To talk is even easier without encountering the real life situation!!!

The group of drunkards that your fear so much must be psychopaths who have never known fear in their lives. Too much toddy must have burned out their minds, that's why they've turned into lumbering wrecks killing everything in their way. It seems that your opinion of the rioters borders on comic book villains. Ok let's go through the facts again, one, they are construction workers on the off days. Two, The majority of the 400 strong crowd were benign, it is likely less than a quarter of that figure took part in any forms of attack on the police.

So you mean it's alright for police to relax one corner, as long as they are a father, a son, or a brother to someone, thus their lives are precious, even more than the lives of the people of Singapore?

Actually running is easier, you don't even need to spend time to talk. Real life situation is never an excuse for cowardice, it just doesn't cut any other way.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
The group of drunkards that your fear so much must be psychopaths who have never known fear in their lives. Too much toddy must have burned out their minds, that's why they've turned into lumbering wrecks killing everything in their way. It seems that your opinion of the rioters borders on comic book villains. Ok let's go through the facts again, one, they are construction workers on the off days. Two, The majority of the 400 strong crowd were benign, it is likely less than a quarter of that figure took part in any forms of attack on the police.

So you mean it's alright for police to relax one corner, as long as they are a father, a son, or a brother to someone, thus their lives are precious, even more than the lives of the people of Singapore?

Actually running is easier, you don't even need to spend time to talk. Real life situation is never an excuse for cowardice, it just doesn't cut any other way.

When you used the word fear on me, first you have to think for yourself what kind of guts are you talking about when your actions is purely on a keyboard ONLY....

Honestly, this Little India riot to me actually is just a small one compare to those i encountered in China n HK.... Singaporeans like you are making a big fuss out of it is purely becoz many have never seen such a thing in their lives before!!!

Yes, they are construction workers... This mean they are more dangerous becoz to them their lives is nothing!!! Just like in China when you wanna engage someone to whack another person up, those who'll do it are those who do not have a job or there are from construction site, road sweepers n etc...

2. How can you be so sure that the remaining of that 400 will not follow if anymore of their fellow countrymen is being injured, killed or detained by that mere 10 policemen again???

Relax one corner??? Did they just retreat n didn't do anything like calling reinforcement??? Did they ran 2 km away n sit down at a coffeeshop to enjoy their coffee until the SOC arrived???

Yes, in real life there shouldn't be excuses for cowardice.... I agree with your such sentence but i think this sentence will be VERY APPROPRIATE if you have sent it to ppl in this forum like Eunuch Escher, Narong Sarong, jw5 n their gangs.

Coz in real life, smartness plays a part in making decision n supposingly if you were there that night as a police officer, maybe you'll be running to those coffeeshop backstreet in LI to hide there until reinforcement comes....

Last edited: