• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Are The Patrol Police Being Blamed For Running???

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Sickapoor the Polis can not used their guns, or shoot even one bullet!!
if they shoot one bullet his Superior will asked the Polis to write Leeport!!

That's the reason why the Polis run away instead to using their gun as a warning
shoot in the air !!

Don't blame them!! they are ordered to behave this way run for your life instead of
fighting back!! shoot one bullet must write Leeport!!

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great that you brought up the SOC. In army terminology, the Quick Reaction Fore is the equivalent of the SOC. Key target locations are pre-identified and routes of advance are pre-planned. There must be at least 3 routes to each location.

The success of a mission depends primary on the time taken to reach the location. Pre-set time needed to travel from the base to each location are determined during training and a mission would be deemed to be a failure if the troop failed to reach the destination within the given time. Traffic jam is no excuse for delay as front scouts are sent to assess the route of advance while the men prepare to move off. If the shortest route is obstructed, the main body may even need to dismount 1 km away from the location. Depending on the state of readiness of the men, dismounting and moving to the location that is 1 km away can be easily achieved in 15 min. Moving a convoy into an obstructed road such as traffic jam will never be pardoned as this is the key consideration of the commander in deciding on the route of advance.

It will not be the SOC that responds to your typical call. It will not be the CID either. It will be these cowardly cunts. Good luck everyone

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
just saw them in yellow vast.they are volunteer police man / woman.
they are attending a brief at hdb void deck opposite sim lim tower

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A mob is not smart, a mob is only brave when they have the numbers in it. We are not dealing with a well-organised organisation intent on making war with the government, we are dealing with construction workers on their off day after having a feel drinks, who felt compelled to show their inner unhappiness after one of their compatriots died in a very ugly manner.

If your daughter or your family members were at the mob's mercy while the SPF decided to tactically retreat, would you still say retreat is acceptable and safety first?

1) They were equipped with rioting shields in their car and batons are standard issue. What more do you need, tear gas and rubber bullets? They could have charged, but if they were unable to do so, they could have stood their ground to show that they will mantain law and order. As we all can see from the pictures, they stood their ground, at least a good hundred of metres away from their vehicles.

2) So we should keep our mouth shut because we are not policemen so we have no place to talk? So next time if the police beat someone up, we also cannot say anything because we were not present? If I put myself in the shoes of the policemen, I will feel ashamed, because they cannot live up to the ethoes of the SPF.

3) I do not see the need to invoke comparison with elite military forces which has absolutely no connection to the matters at hand. This is a domestic issue, it should be compared with other police forces, not the top commando teams in the world. Furthermore, the commandos you mention are well-trained and have different rules of engagement, so your comparison doesn't make sense.

Nobody asked them to be rambo, we only asked them to stand their ground to show they were able to protect lives and property in the vicinity. Sadly, that was not the case, the ran so far away that the ah neh were uninpeded from burning ambulances and police cars.

I believe what they were taught in academy was find cover and call reinforcements, not run away to find cover, even beyond the effective range of their guns as the police have explained to us.

To run is easy, anybody can run, you can run, I can run, you tell me other than the wheel-chair bound, who cannot run? If all we needed we runners, why do we even need the police force, when any man on the street will do.

Alamak, why don't you hurl your bombs at the SPF top brass? The poodles were just following orders lah.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak, why don't you hurl your bombs at the SPF top brass? The poodles were just following orders lah.

Is that all you can offer, a lame one-liner (eg. what do you think?) response to many well-reasoned points?

Following your logic, i suggest you stop slamming our ministers, general, PAP MPs, grassroot leaders, for they are also following orders of the lee family.

I must add for someone so anti-govt yet so apologetic for the poodles, there can only be one reason. you are one of them who run like guniang from the ambulance.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
6a00d83451b52369e2019b026926f4970b-550wi

just noted one mata held his shield upside down...

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
just noted one mata held his shield upside down...
Can't even wear helmet properly and holding shield upside down clearly shows the sub standard level of training and preparedness of the ground unit. The blur sotong look of the specky with the improperly worn helmet looks like one on the verge of panic.

The commanders are likewise just as inapt, the one in photo sustaining a head injury (because never wear helmet).

If not for the Gurkhas, the rioters would have routed this blur sotong unit as well.

The NSFs in the SAF are in no doubt the same standard as well and Singapore is DELUDING itself that NS men in the SAF can defend Singapore. They only appear impressive at the NDP Wayang.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taurus 85 revolver only carry 5 rounds, other law enforcement forces in the world carry the Glock 17 or 19 which has a 19 round clip.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is that all you can offer, a lame one-liner (eg. what do you think?) response to many well-reasoned points?

Following your logic, i suggest you stop slamming our ministers, general, PAP MPs, grassroot leaders, for they are also following orders of the lee family.

I must add for someone so anti-govt yet so apologetic for the poodles, there can only be one reason. you are one of them who run like guniang from the ambulance.

Alamak, you shoot blanks lah. Didn't the top brass say publicly that they didn't use firearms? What's the logic of that when the first responder could NOT do anything to stop a deterioration of the unruliness? Why didn't the top brass send in a few helicopters for crowd control? Those two actions would have prevented a riot.

Don't shoot blanks lah.

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't even wear helmet properly and holding shield upside down clearly shows the sub standard level of training and preparedness of the ground unit. The blur sotong look of the specky with the improperly worn helmet looks like one on the verge of panic.

The commanders are likewise just as inapt, the one in photo sustaining a head injury (because never wear helmet).

If not for the Gurkhas, the rioters would have routed this blur sotong unit as well.

The NSFs in the SAF are in no doubt the same standard as well and Singapore is DELUDING itself that NS men in the SAF can defend Singapore. They only appear impressive at the NDP Wayang.

The sub standard shit we seen not just of the policeman on the ground.
That reflect on all those bastards all the way to the top, and especially at the top.
They demand so much money at the top and see what the fuck we got?

Load after load of bullshit from all those bastards

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
run_away1.gif

Police running away from scene of Crime....

Leaving govt property to burn.......

What happened to their calling to defend people and protect properties?

Protecting of people and property take a back seat when you are outnumbered and out manouvered.
It only for PR sake , just to make you feel that you get your money worth for paying so much taxes.

But in the end, the Police was send scurrying by the angry mob. You are entitled to your own view.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
spf can commandeer mrt trains going into farrer park station in the future to transport riot divisions to riot scene. that should have been in contingency plans on day one of mrt operation. they never thought about it, but i'm giving them fresh ideas. :biggrin:

Police cars & vehicles are all installed with IU and they also have to pay LTA for using their roads, you seriously think MRT will let them commandeer the trains? How do MRT answer to their major shareholders?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
The most memorable is still the fucker who ran away and held onto his shirt pocket to make sure his pen doesn't fall out.

cheeby kia you dont sing pussy song can or not.if you are one of them..i am sure you scramble off like a frighten mouse.
cb keyboard warrior.
you havent taste what is 1 punch 1 kill

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
A mob is not smart, a mob is only brave when they have the numbers in it. We are not dealing with a well-organised organisation intent on making war with the government, we are dealing with construction workers on their off day after having a feel drinks, who felt compelled to show their inner unhappiness after one of their compatriots died in a very ugly manner.

If your daughter or your family members were at the mob's mercy while the SPF decided to tactically retreat, would you still say retreat is acceptable and safety first?

1) They were equipped with rioting shields in their car and batons are standard issue. What more do you need, tear gas and rubber bullets? They could have charged, but if they were unable to do so, they could have stood their ground to show that they will mantain law and order. As we all can see from the pictures, they stood their ground, at least a good hundred of metres away from their vehicles.

2) So we should keep our mouth shut because we are not policemen so we have no place to talk? So next time if the police beat someone up, we also cannot say anything because we were not present? If I put myself in the shoes of the policemen, I will feel ashamed, because they cannot live up to the ethoes of the SPF.

3) I do not see the need to invoke comparison with elite military forces which has absolutely no connection to the matters at hand. This is a domestic issue, it should be compared with other police forces, not the top commando teams in the world. Furthermore, the commandos you mention are well-trained and have different rules of engagement, so your comparison doesn't make sense.

Nobody asked them to be rambo, we only asked them to stand their ground to show they were able to protect lives and property in the vicinity. Sadly, that was not the case, the ran so far away that the ah neh were uninpeded from burning ambulances and police cars.

I believe what they were taught in academy was find cover and call reinforcements, not run away to find cover, even beyond the effective range of their guns as the police have explained to us.

To run is easy, anybody can run, you can run, I can run, you tell me other than the wheel-chair bound, who cannot run? If all we needed we runners, why do we even need the police force, when any man on the street will do.

First of all if you have seen my other posting, i already wrote that this incident served as a wake up call to the govt as well.... Also if you have read n understood clearly my earlier post, i've mentioned that the SPF image is partially tarnished but not fully....

What i despised is that many ppl in here ONLY knows how to talk...

Very good, since you mentioned what if my family members are at the scene n the few officers cannot protect them.... Then why not allow me to ask you if within that few officers consist of your son or your family members like your dad or brother, you want them to stand near to their own vehicle n protect the vehicle when they themselves are already being endangered by a group of drunkards???

My comparison with elite forces is becoz i want you to understand one thing, normal patrol officers only goes through the necessary training in the academy that makes them a normal police officer on the ground. They are not specialized in handling riots or etc....

If according to what you have said, just becoz they have rioting shield n banana size baton n that's enough for 10 policemen to handle a crowd of 400 drunkards, then why does the SPF need SOF, SOC n etc??? Why does military forces have different units??? Becoz everyone n every unit serves a special role... You dun expect a medic or a combat engineer to go out on the field to do what a commando or a marine is train to do...

Likewise you cannot expect a 10 normal policemen to stop 400 drunkards when they are already out of their mind due to alcohol... What if your son or family member is so proud n garang n stood on the ground n yet the 400 rioters still moved forward to turn n burn the vehicles??? Would you be still so comfortable to say that your family members cannot live up to the ethoes of the SPF??? I think when your family members are back home, you'll be telling your family members you make a wise choice to retreat far...

Yes, run is easy... To talk is even easier without encountering the real life situation!!!