• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who knows about the game cricket?

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is ridicluous. Why would any Sinkie in his or her right mind be interested in a stupid game loved by these stinking 阿差?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Nehs will never be major player in team sports like football, rugby or basketball.. They are lousy in these games.. I have yet to read of Ah Nehs performing well in Olympic major events like swimming.. These jokers are only good in a fucktard game like cricket..

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Nehs will never be major player in team sports like football, rugby or basketball.. They are lousy in these games ...
datz bcoz at evry corner, dey open a mamak store ... n oso dey say 圆的不能拿 ...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
datz bcoz at evry corner, dey open a mamak store ... n oso dey say 圆的不能拿 ...

See, even the Ah Tiongs know about 圆的不能拿 and 'Ah Neh'.

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_4e147c7a0100m6fr.html

印度人有个特别的动作,他们的摇头代表“Yes”,点头代表“No”。所以,你常会看到他们在聊天时,很快乐的左右摇晃着脑袋,表示同意对方的意见。印度话即泰米尔语,其中有许多尾音是“ei”,“ai”的发音。比如,“哪吗西代”就是泰米尔语“你好!”的意思,“他你把”是“谢谢”的意思。而人们常说的“圆的不能拿”到底是什么意思呢?其实,这句话本身没有什么含义,由于泰米尔语讲起来既快又难,外人很难学会,东南亚的华人为了摹仿取笑印度人,就造出“圆的不能拿”这句,讲得连贯快起来,听起来极像一句泰米尔语了!当然,这句话最好不要在印度人面前说,即便说了,对方也未必听得懂。同理,“阿奈”也是外族人对印度人的蔑称,就好像中国人被称为“支那”,所以不想被人扁,就不要在人家面前说哦

Last edited:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Nehs will never be major player in team sports like football, rugby or basketball.. They are lousy in these games.. I have yet to read of Ah Nehs performing well in Olympic major events like swimming.. These jokers are only good in a fucktard game like cricket..

India quite shakti in field hockey leh! :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
India quite shakti in field hockey leh! :biggrin:

Sorry Ah Clone you are bit wrong there.. I did a check at Wikipedia. Now World Hockey dominated by Pakistan, the Ozz, German and the Dutch.. The Ah Nehs won their only World title 30 years back.. Even the last 4 Olympic hockey gold medals won by the Ozz, German and Dutch... Cricket is the only salvation for India.. Thats the only sport where they can brag to be World beaters..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Field_hockey_at_the_Summer_Olympics

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champions_Trophy_(field_hockey)

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Taiwan and China, they fight crickets! That's even better.

Who cares about a game that Ah Nehs play? I'd play rounders or hantam bola anytime.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hantam bola was a great game. Every group that played had a guy who would be the regular target... usually the nerd. Was fun hantaming him.

In Taiwan and China, they fight crickets! That's even better.

Who cares about a game that Ah Nehs play? I'd play rounders or hantam bola anytime.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hantam bola was a great game. Every group that played had a guy who would be the regular target... usually the nerd. Was fun hantaming him.

Yes..Yes.. Rounders, hantam bola was the game that I played back then with my neighbours.. The Malay boys in our neighbourhood introduced this game.. Remembered playing on a grass patch near my block.. We would used the tennis ball for the game.. Fun to whacked the tennis ball at your opponent.. I remembered accidentally throwing the ball hard on to the head of this Malay boy.. He had a small lump on his forehead but he didn't bear any grudges against me.. Those were the days when we had so much fun..:smile:

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yo! How true! After a rain, or when the ball rolled into a drain and it got wet, that's the best time! Anybody getting hit will bear the mark of a ball on his back.

Another game is one where a shallow small hole is made for every player, and then each player takes turns to roll the ball towards the holes from a line about 5-8 ft away whilst the rest stand around the holes. The player of the hole that the ball went in will have to pick up the ball and hit someone with it. If he misses, he'll get a demerit pt. If he hits somebody, that guy will get a point. At the end of a specified time, or when any player hits the max allowed, the game stops and the worst scorer has to suffer a penalty - by standing against a wall to let others throw the ball at him, and he cannot duck. The number of shots will depend on the net score between thrower and throwee.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even Captain's ball is a more stimulating and fun sport than cricket.

Cricket = "we're not good enough to play real baseball, and we like to adopt the cultural relics of our pommy colonial masters."

I will not be surprised if cricket becomes Singapore's next 'national sport' after table tennis, after some Ah Nehs have pestered Singapore Sports Council into supporting the sport.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ahh haha . After that kind of trauma to the head the only job for the malay guy is to become a scholar/politician.

Yes..Yes.. Rounders, hantam bola was the game that I played back then with my neighbours.. The Malay boys in our neighbourhood introduced this game.. Remembered playing on a grass patch near my block.. We would used the tennis ball for the game.. Fun to whacked the tennis ball at your opponent.. I remembered accidentally throwing the ball hard on to the head of this Malay boy.. He had a small lump on his forehead but he didn't bear any grudges against me.. Those were the days when we had so much fun..:smile:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
It should have been baseball you mean? Cricket has a longer history then that.
Even Captain's ball is a more stimulating and fun sport than cricket.

Cricket = "we're not good enough to play real baseball, and we like to adopt the cultural relics of our pommy colonial masters."

I will not be surprised if cricket becomes Singapore's next 'national sport' after table tennis, after some Ah Nehs have pestered Singapore Sports Council into supporting the sport.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuck cricket ok. Those shit skins that play it and make a nuisance of themselves why should you ppl want to watch it. If it was tiongs playing it you ppl would say it sucks.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Come on guys cricket is a very high class game. This video will put everything about cricket simply for all of us

[video=youtube;tYrue4oXCbo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYrue4oXCbo[/video]

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cricket uses up a lot of premium real estate. Next time you see Ah Nehs monopolising our precious green spaces with a stupid game like cricket, you should get tog yr merry band of brothers and neybors and play hantam bola. That way, you will run all over their game and reclaim the space to yrself.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cricket and baseball look the same to me.

previously watched some ah neh playing cricket at field while waiting for my football game. don't know what they were playing, game boring like hell.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cricket and baseball look the same to me.

previously watched some ah neh playing cricket at field while waiting for my football game. don't know what they were playing, game boring like hell.

keling cannot win ppl at those very athletic games lah they can only win at those physically undemanding games.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Test cricket...

You have two sides, one out in the field and one in. Each man that's
in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the
next man goes in until he's out. When they are all out, the side
that's out comes in and the side thats been in goes out and tries to
get those coming in, out. Sometimes you get men still in and not out.
When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out,
and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes
in. There are two men called umpires who stay all out all the time and
they decide when the men who are in are out. When both sides have been
in and all the men have out, and both sides have been out twice after
all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the
end of the game!

I was looking at the foreign Ah Nehs playing cricket at the open field the other day...

I dun understand the game...anyone know? Looks silly running up and down...

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was looking at the foreign Ah Nehs playing cricket at the open field the other day...

I dun understand the game...anyone know? Looks silly running up and down...

Ask the AH Nehs lah,,,they dominate the game and the whole cricket industry anyway