• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who knows about the game cricket?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was looking at the foreign Ah Nehs playing cricket at the open field the other day...

I dun understand the game...anyone know? Looks silly running up and down...

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All i know is that ah neh love tat game.And the stupid ang moh like to put dry sperm on their nose

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like watching cricket games.

All I know is you score 4 runs if you hit the ball hard and 6 runs if you hit the ball very very hard.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was looking at the foreign Ah Nehs playing cricket at the open field the other day...

You should run over, kick down their wickets and shout 'GOAL!'

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cricket is a very pommy game. Its the most popular game after football. You have about 1billion in India playing,watching the game.

You need to sit down and really watch the game. The objective is to get more runs then your opponents. Its that simple. What makes it complicated is the details, like who bats what, who bowls what and how the fields, weather plays. There are currently 3 popular form of the game. 5 day test series, one day series, and 20/twenty.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
you should check with the kek leng kias, not us...:rolleyes:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh .. cricket played by ah nehs are very interesting...

I started joining them not long ago when one of the bro forummers here teaches me how to play ...
here's how it goes ..

When you see any field filled with blackies,
No need say muchy , confirm cricket game !

Buy a pack of balloons,
Go to the nearby high rise building,
Pee in to the balloons,
Make your strike !

Woo ... Hoo ... !!!

Thanks bro Zeddy...
I found an interesting sport ..

jw5

Loyal
if it rolls over the boundry then 4 runs. If it flies over the boundry then 6 runs.

If it doesn't go over the boundary, then u and your partner keep running back and forth until u see the other team about to hit the sticks with the ball. :biggrin: