• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

White trash insults all Singaporeans who take public transport as poor and smelly!!

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: White trash insults all Singaporeans who take public transport as poor and smelly

he is actually helping the oppo sinkie cause by empirically stating the obvious: that sg is full of stinkie trash from 3rd world cuntries, and they have been polluting everything from public pools to public housing to public transport. he wants sg to remain exclusive for the superstuds, spgs, sniveling snobs and selfish sinkies, much to the chagrin of a wise, open-hearted and all-embracing pm who would treat foreign "trash" as fine treasures. :biggrin:

As a truly talented Singaporean, I would never leave paradise island to go to a country which I don't like and marry the very people I ridicule and hate.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: White trash insults all Singaporeans who take public transport as poor and smelly

That cabby certainly is a mental case. I go cycling in winter and I've never needed such thick woolies even at -5 degC.

its probably for protection against UV light you twit!
some skin conditions cant tolerate uv light

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

its probably for protection against UV light you twit!
some skin conditions cant tolerate uv light

You don't need wool to protect against UV. All you need is SPF 50 sun screen.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singaporeans are typical boh lum par people let LKY step all over them. 5 or more people get together can be charged for illegal assembly. Chewing gums are banned, GRC system for unfair election and CPF@55 are things which Boh lumpar daft Sinkies cannot deal with tyrant PAP.

Maybe Anton can bring some of his guts to fuck Sinkies more and put him in Parliament to fuck PAP also.

Conclusion; this Ang Mo cannot make it in his own country with high jobless rates, he will most likely be a jobless hobo, he has to be here because Singapore worships whites so he can land a cushy high paying job, number two, with such an ugly mug, He most probably can't get a Ang Mo lady back home, he has to come here to land a tranny looking "beauty queen"; classic white trash.

Singapore and Singaporeans should stop all this nonsense and keep on accepting trash like this as talents.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

you don't need wool to protect against uv. All you need is spf 50 sun screen.

how you know its wool?

I dont like the feel of oily sunscreen; esp on the face.
Cheaper to just wear long sleeves as well; since in an air con taxi

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Singaporeans are typical boh lum par people let LKY step all over them. 5 or more people get together can be charged for illegal assembly. Chewing gums are banned, GRC system for unfair election and CPF@55 are things which Boh lumpar daft Sinkies cannot deal with tyrant PAP.

Maybe Anton can bring some of his guts to fuck Sinkies more and put him in Parliament to fuck PAP also.

exactly... check my signature!!!!!...

jbsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal

I bet he is laughing away while composing this "apology".
Only Singaporeans are serious enough to fall for this.

You see him too up, may be the PR firm drafted for him. :biggrin:

From 154

An expatriate who referred to commuters on public transport as "poor people" in his Facebook post has apologised on Tuesday in a statement sent to the press.

British national Anton Casey, who is married to former Miss Singapore Universe Bernice Wong, added that he and his family had received death threats and that he had exercised "poor judgment" in his earlier comments.

In a statement issued through Fulford Public Relations, he said: "I would like to extend a sincere apology to the people of Singapore."

Mr Casey, who apparently drives a Porsche, added: "In the past 24 hours due to a security breach of my personal Facebook page and the misuse of an old video by unknown sources, my family and especially my Singaporean son have suffered extreme emotional and verbal abuse online."

The online roasting started following the circulation of a couple of Mr Anton Casey's Facebook posts which sported insensitive comments. A YouTube video of him in what seemed like a taunting response to his detractors, was also blasted by netizens.

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

From 154

No sincerity, just a coward who was threatened and fear his and his family's safety. A police report should be lodge against him for breaking peace and order in this country. In Mudland, it is quite common for them to make police reports every now and then about someone making insensitive remarks.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

wow this guy really is a dick....."these" people. Yes those inferior sinkies. How dare they appear in the great ang moh presence.

taking so much trouble to snap a photo of a cab driver and upload unto fb and then write such comments just shows the mentality of this chap.

Too much time and nothing better to do

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

There is no need for me to hate anyone here. But I never like the idea of some Foreign Trash whacking us online and he never walk the talk.

I never liked Dr Chee SJ or JBJ or GMS or KJ, but I respect them. They hate PAP and they do that openly. They dun just KPKB and tell people to protest while they CBL at home.

i wonder why this PAP low life has been so quiet when this Porsche any mor bash sinkies and say sinkies are poor fucks..

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow this guy really is a dick....."These" people. Yes those inferior sinkies. How dare they appear in the great ang moh presence.

yeah this fuckeroo is that same type who put up that fucking sign that says "Chinese and Dogs are not allowed"

and this fucking pap govt wecums them with open legs like his chow cheebye tranny wife......

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Sam, there is no pleasing you. If he puts on SPF 50, you will complain about the smell of it. Or u will complain he endangered your life by driving and appling the sun block. Or you will complain that he gave u allergy from the sun block odors. If he don't put sun block and instead use gloves and long sleeve shirt, u also complain. U are such a guniang.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

sam, there is no pleasing you. If he puts on spf 50, you will complain about the smell of it. Or u will complain he endangered your life by driving and appling the sun block. Or you will complain that he gave u allergy from the sun block odors. If he don't put sun block and instead use gloves and long sleeve shirt, u also complain. U are such a guniang.

dont forget; he is a sinkie as well who ran road to nz missing the ppty boom

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Messy and not as convenient to use you twit, you can't be slapping on SPF 50 every single day, just don the arm warmers and gloves and you're good.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

yeah this fuckeroo is that same type who put up that fucking sign that says "Chinese and Dogs are not allowed"

and this fucking pap govt wecums them with open legs like his chow cheebye tranny wife......

The big problem is he married a "bitch"

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

taking so much trouble to snap a photo of a cab driver and upload unto fb and then write such comments just shows the mentality of this chap.

Too much time and nothing better to do

Not to mention "childish", oh it cannot be, because Bernice Wong says only Singapore men are childish.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

From 154

He only drives "a" Porsche, meaning only one????? and he wants to act like he is the richest man in Singapore? Definitely low class street Briton who can't make it good back home.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't be fooled by this fella's apology. His only regret is that his postings got captured and circulated on-line before he had a chance to delete them.
Singaporeans really need to ditch their Pinkerton syndrome mentality, otherwise these Ang Mohs will continue to think they can make disparaging remarks about the locals and get away with it (whether said as a joke or otherwise).

I am glad TNP printed this as its headline story today and I'd love to know what his employers think about all the bad publicity his comments have created for them. Pretty sure they are not amused.