• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What's your occupation?

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why I said all Tom Dick Harry are here. Harry will pretend to be Mary . Ah Neh will said he is doctor. If I tell you the true , you believe meh ?
I am a slave , I work for $$$. This is e place for spy, criminal , boring housewive, garment serpents, kopi shop uncle.
Aiyah, I think you better ask "Why do you come here ? What do you hope to get from here ". .......I think most of us only want an outlet to complaint lah. We all kiasi dare not compliant in front of garment , scare ISA , scare they take our HDB, scare they tell your boss then u get pink slip.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i made some online friends here...too many uncertainties,that's why icame here to seek advice.

That's why I said all Tom Dick Harry are here. Harry will pretend to be Mary . Ah Neh will said he is doctor. If I tell you the true , you believe meh ?
I am a slave , I work for $$$. This is e place for spy, criminal , boring housewive, garment serpents, kopi shop uncle.
Aiyah, I think you better ask "Why do you come here ? What do you hope to get from here ". .......I think most of us only want an outlet to complaint lah. We all kiasi dare not compliant in front of garment , scare ISA , scare they take our HDB, scare they tell your boss then u get pink slip.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am paid millions and everyday just pretend to work tirelessly for the country.
I always pretend to sacrifice for the country and always travel out pretending to meet foreign leaders.

Everyday I strained my brains to squeeze those stupid Sinkies of their hard earn money.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the things I dun do is gamble...:p:p Never make use of the divine powers for such a purpose

Since you are the undertaker and got protection from "them", can I ask you some questions?

Can you see them?
The Chinese say that the decease will come back on the 7th day with the Bull and horse face guards, is that true?
Do you believe in reincarnation and does it takes only 49 days?
If someone dies in a particular place, the spirit will be stuck there and you have to guide it back, is that true?
Is it true that they come out on the 7th month and can you see them holidaying?

OK enuf for now........

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since you are the undertaker and got protection from "them", can I ask you some questions?

Can you see them?
The Chinese say that the decease will come back on the 7th day with the Bull and horse face guards, is that true?
Do you believe in reincarnation and does it takes only 49 days?
If someone dies in a particular place, the spirit will be stuck there and you have to guide it back, is that true?
Is it true that they come out on the 7th month and can you see them holidaying?

OK enuf for now........

these kind of things cannot tell to mere minion like you:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

come join me and i give you immunity:rolleyes: