• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What's your occupation?

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not trying to be a wet blanket.

PC parts are cheaper to replace than repair. You may find it not worth your time and effort, given the price that customers are willing to pay. Unless, you have lobag to export old hardware to third world countries around the region.

Insurance already a mature market. Unless you have lobag for corporate clients. Most big firms go for insurance brokers.

what you all think about what I am doing? It's actually not what I want, my dream is to own a shop selling parts and repairing PCs and laptops. But in order to reach that goal, i need to save more money.
sigh...now I am only 1% towards my goal.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what you all think about what I am doing? It's actually not what I want, my dream is to own a shop selling parts and repairing PCs and laptops. But in order to reach that goal, i need to save more money.
sigh...now I am only 1% towards my goal.

You should contact Goh Meng Seng. He has computer repairing and peripheral trading business spanning Singapore and HK, soon to be expanded to PRC.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly, I also not very keen in insurance,i am thinking of earning some quick bucks(as I was told) from it. As for PC peripherals to be exact,I am looking at design and practicality like what you can find here www.lacie.com. Few years ago, me and my friend were trying to export old PCs to Vietnam but stopped cos' there is law in Viet to disallow 2nd IT products import.

Not trying to be a wet blanket.

PC parts are cheaper to replace than repair. You may find it not worth your time and effort, given the price that customers are willing to pay. Unless, you have lobag to export old hardware to third world countries around the region.

Insurance already a mature market. Unless you have lobag for corporate clients. Most big firms go for insurance brokers.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey,sounds good! what abt you,wht do you do?pm me if inconvenient?
My guess will be some propriety business or a bouncer..:biggrin:

You should contact Goh Meng Seng. He has computer repairing and peripheral trading business spanning Singapore and HK, soon to be expanded to PRC.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey,sounds good! what abt you,wht do you do?pm me if inconvenient?
My guess will be some propriety business or a bouncer..:biggrin:

Our favourite joint is A*star Coffeeshop, opposite AMK MRT. You can pte. msg. GMS to arrange. He's the landhead bandit there. Nice beer promoters.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time, after midnite,always wait for passengers at the bus stop.

I will contact him. thanks!

Our favourite joint is A*star Coffeeshop, opposite AMK MRT. You can pte. msg. GMS to arrange. He's the landhead bandit there. Nice beer promoters.

Last edited:

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
I work for a transport company that pay me worst than peanuts but my big boss earns 1.6mil :smile: I work 3 rotating shift and my job is die die must have enough trains out at the system.