• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What We Look for in Women!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I just wish for one that will suck my dick everytime she needs my attention.

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
All fat girls can go fuck themselves.
The 'fat gene' is an excuse. "My mom's cooking is simply irresistable !" is another freaking excuse for being fat.

Fat girls are simply lazy.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All fat girls can go fuck themselves.
The 'fat gene' is an excuse. "My mom's cooking is simply irresistable !" is another freaking excuse for being fat.

Fat girls are simply lazy.

The euphemisms they give themselves are hilarious. :biggrin:

'Big beautiful woman', 'large and lovely', 'a little extra', 'real woman with real curves' etc.

[video=youtube;efyrzAewjz8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efyrzAewjz8[/video]

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Minimum must be like this...

10001702-pretty-singaporean-woman-lying-nude-in-bed.jpg

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no point listing lah.....cannot find one....

I met one once. Once I was casually telling her how nice it was to be Japanese men. Their wives would wake up in the morning and suck their cocks before going to work. The next morning, after shower, I came out of the shower room and she immediately suck my cock and CIM :biggrin:

GuangZhou girl....best!

jw5

Loyal
Hard to please you boss. Later you go Geylang kio kway, those pimps got tell you, "you come to fuck or to look for wife?" :o

This line also can use when queueing behind someone who can't decide what he wants to eat at a hawker centre or foodcourt.
Just change fuck to eat.
But be prepared to get whacked verbally or even literally.