• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What do you think of PM Lawrence Wong so far?

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, he's got a gorgeous looking wife. Other than a few mishaps that are beyond his control (SIA incident, Oil spill, train breakdowns...), I think he's doing okay as a millionaire seat warmer.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only SG PM who able to speak naturally yet without script was LKY. The rest are actors/actoresses reading 剧本 ... :o-o:

Being a Toastmasters graduate should be a prerequisite for any Sinkie minister.

But in reality, all you need is to be a yes-man or yes-woman, preferably coming from one of these two shitty organizations: NTUC or SAF. Then you are earmarked for big roles in the PAP hierarchy. :cool:

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything still sailing smoothly

Lanjia
The way he talks on national TV is very unnatural, probably scripted by Lee Hsien Loong.

Same like the rest, lose vote cry, familee die cry, everything cry:

1593165024751-jpeg.84381

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everything still sailing smoothly
Still fresh. LHL/HC & TCH was reluctant to let him succeed to begin with. OYK and CCS hope he won't last. Don't underestimate the power of dirty politics. LW needs to buy loyalty from someone not so fond of the 3G team.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, he's got a gorgeous looking wife. Other than a few mishaps that are beyond his control (SIA incident, Oil spill, train breakdowns...), I think he's doing okay as a millionaire seat warmer.
wife pretty or not is none of our concern. She’s not going to split her legs in public

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still fresh. LHL/HC & TCH was reluctant to let him succeed to begin with. OYK and CCS hope he won't last. Don't underestimate the power of dirty politics. LW needs to buy loyalty from someone not so fond of the 3G team.
i think Pinky is fond of him. Can see Pinky looks happy when LW taking over compared to Heng. also never throw any roadblocks

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ex-Malaysians will confirm voting for an ex-Malaysian PM and his party.

The kampong spirit of Malaysia is overwhelming

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't tell me Lau Goh is his secret weapon???