• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What did you do during your NS

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are no american airbases in singapore

lol

Singapore renews military bases pact with US amid deepening defence ties with China​

• Washington renews pact granting US forces access to Lion City’s bases until 2035, underlining the city state’s importance to America’s Asia strategy
  • Late leader Lee Kuan Yew once said he had no objections to both the US and China one day having logistics bases in his country

650047dc-de9d-11e9-94c8-f27aa1da2f45_image_hires_123159.JPG

A US Navy ship docks at Changi Naval Base in Singapore. Photo: AFP

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol

Singapore renews military bases pact with US amid deepening defence ties with China​

• Washington renews pact granting US forces access to Lion City’s bases until 2035, underlining the city state’s importance to America’s Asia strategy
  • Late leader Lee Kuan Yew once said he had no objections to both the US and China one day having logistics bases in his country

Promote international peace and hamony:smile:

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Promote international peace and hamony:smile:

Look at China, neber bother any other cuntry.
But look at JuSA bothers ebery cuntry in the world so that its economy keeps going ahead

Yes JuSA is the mostest peacebul cuntry in the world

Fkrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Shameless bastard must be eating the shit of all the 4 million he slaughtered in the deepest depths of hell for 4 million years

Henry Kissinger, War Criminal Beloved by America’s Ruling Class, Finally Dies​

The infamy of Nixon's foreign-policy architect sits, eternally, beside that of history's worst mass murderers. A deeper shame attaches to the country that celebrates him

The estimated death toll for foreign policy follies connected to Kissinger sits between 3 million and 4 million. The 350,000 to 500,000 Cambodians killed by American bombs, however, are most directly connected to him. As secretary of state, Kissinger personally approved thousands of bombing raids in the country while closely overseeing the campaign. Cambodia’s government collapsed amid the U.S.’s secret bombing, allowing the strongman Pol Pot to fill the vacuum. His short rule ended with the slaughter and starvation of 1 million more.

1723321291250.gif

GettyImages-462464748.jpg

Protesters shout “Arrest Henry Kissinger for war crimes” as Former U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger waits to testify in 2015. Win McNamee/Getty Images

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
lol

That is why Changi Naval Base is a top target for PLA first strike intercontinental nuke.

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
During my NS, I was introduced to these Chinese hawker foods
Singh arhhh, lai lai chiak Hokkien Mee
lol
Hokkien Mee, Satay Bee Hoon, Popiah, Char Siu Fried Rice, etc etc

1723686025357.jpeg
1723686074400.jpeg
1723686180846.jpeg
1723686274938.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: jw5

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
However, the most frequent and most sought after hawker food was Hor Fun which one guy had ta pao at least 2 times a week for about 5-6 other NSmen like me.
When he came back with the hor fun at about 10 p.m. he would always complain about how heavy it was and the number of steps he had to climb to bring it to us. We would all praise him and he would get happy and continued bringing us the hor fun until we ROD.
See I still leemember the good work he did for all of us.

Hor_fun_noodles_in_rich_gravy._Photo_by_SingWei_Wong._480x480.jpg

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
You beleeive he could compleete 2.4 km run in 2.4 km in 13 -14 minutes before going to NS?
lol

'BMT made me push my own limits': PM Wong visits BMTC on Pulau Tekong, recalls NS experience​

"When I came into BMT, I was an unfit person," Wong shared as he addressed 420 recruits at the Basic Military Training Camp in Pulau Tekong on Tuesday (Aug 27) morning.

"I didn't focus on exercising in school, but BMT made me push my own limits - going to OCS (Officer Cadet School) pushed my limits further," he said.

Before going to OCS, PM Wong cleared his 2.4km runs in 13 to 14 minutes, which he believes is "very slow".

By the time he completed OCS, he was able to finish a 2.4km run in under 10 minutes, he said.

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/b...erral&utm_campaign=A1+trending&utm_content=c4