• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We should rename this forum ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam @zhihau why dare not admit who merged my threads while allowing Cantonese Hakka dogs @snfuncle @k1976 @pig@NanoSpeed to still continue to abuse me hokkien virgin as chicken slut? Don’t forget what you @Leongsam said cruelty is a reflection of your weakness Pui!
What a blatant lie that it is fair when you always merge my threads while leave criminal defamation threads of me untouched. Looks like you or @Leongsam have merged my threads again. Now come clean who did it? And why so unfair only merged my threads but not all those defaming me threads? Why so evil shameless? @pig @sbfuncle @NanoSpeed @Balls2U etc are the privileged one with 靠山Pui!

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lose debate already just tell lies do manipulation that’s you Cantonese dog son of chicken. Pui !
You lose debate all the time with your limited vocab of Cantonese chicken... :roflmao: You should tattoo your forehead with Cantonese chicken since your brain has an obsession with Cantonese chicken

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You lose debate all the time with your limited vocab of Cantonese chicken... :roflmao: You should tattoo your forehead with Cantonese chicken since your brain has an obsession with Cantonese chicken
Everyone knows it’s you serial liar Cantonese dog son of chicken lost debate and spam evil filthy lies non stop and got beaten by me and run off with your tail between its leg Jeremy Quek Pui!

IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wtf it's prime time advertisement time again.
Do defamation crimes spamming lies to defame Gansiokbin is your Cantonese dog protected right yet so fake say WTF 真够贱! serial liar Cantonese dog son of prostitute your mother is the prostitute that let in men in your whore house Knnbccb @Leongsam rename your forum as Cantonese hakka criminal dog forum Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam @zhihau So many Cantonese Hakka dogs sons of chicken ganging up to attack ONE hokkien woman and they are not silenced but I the victim of their vicious defamation crimes are silenced. Don’t you feel ashamed? Just rename this forum as Cantonese hakka criminal dog forum giving rights to dogs to sbuse a woman as prostitute Knnbccb they and their and your lives are precious while my life is trash for dogs to trample. Pui!