• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We should rename this forum ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
鳳凰肆虐有靠山
大放厥詞依舊安
將帥無能沒擔當
助紂為虐情何堪
You Cantonese dog son of chicken tell lies stir shit so smart when obviously you are the privileged one with 靠山 can change nick change title. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should block that demented Jurong East resident and shit stirrer (forum slider) of this forum.

For all you know, she could be a PAP shill. The PAP regime doesn't randomly pick names out of a hat to feature in one of its committees.

https://www.parliament.gov.sg/docs/default-source/sconlinefalsehoods/written-representation-3.pdf

Archive link #1, Archive link #2
Real evil conspiracy against me say don’t have while no conspiracy create one with your Cantonese dog pride. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Renaming sbf just for a slut is too much.
My suggestion is making a sticky ads for it else I can do manual ads.
Another way is the change her alfrescian to whore.
Slut whore is your Cantonese chicken mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised bastard bully gang up to bully one woman hiding in rat hole do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where to apply for this job ? Can earn enough to rent a condo, better than waiting for @sbfuncle 's secret code. :biggrin:
I rent out my condo to rent another condo also can twist to chicken by you evil shameless Cantonese prostitute descendant Pui! You happy Liao lor gang up with Cantonese doc moderator @zhihau and forum dog owner @Leongsam to merge all my truth threads into one while all your defamation of me hokkien virgin as chicken thread lie untouched and safe. Evil win ! Show your ccb Cantonese dog face to celebrate! But you can’t because you Cantonese dog son of chicken doing defamation crimes 见不得光! Pui!