• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We should rename this forum ?

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe Ginfreely Cantonese Whore forum :roflmao:
1721600652538.png
:roflmao:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I’m already having nightmares the last time I removed this ginfreely from my ignore list for a brief moment.

Put her on your ignore list, it’s the best thing since sliced bread.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Renaming sbf just for a slut is too much.
My suggestion is making a sticky ads for it else I can do manual ads.
Another way is the change her alfrescian to whore.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
忽視按鈕藏乾坤
要你冤屈自己吞
將帥無能茅廁蹲
縮緊肛門當龜孫

Last edited:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should block that demented Jurong East resident and shit stirrer (forum slider) of this forum.

For all you know, she could be a PAP shill. The PAP regime doesn't randomly pick names out of a hat to feature in one of its committees.

https://www.parliament.gov.sg/docs/default-source/sconlinefalsehoods/written-representation-3.pdf

Archive link #1, Archive link #2
Where to apply for this job ? Can earn enough to rent a condo, better than waiting for @sbfuncle 's secret code. :biggrin: