• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Watch Out for SPG in White BMW SGF 21A

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Motoring Goondus
Posted on 26 Sep 2009
BMW driver steals lot just when I was reversing into it

bmw_driver_steals_lot_just_when_i_was_reversing_into_it-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer kamikaze claims that this BMW driver cut into this lot, while the STOMPer was reversing into it.

In an email sent to STOMP today (Sep 26), the STOMPer wrote:

“I was making a U-Turn in the carpark because I saw one car exiting from the opposite lot.

“This BMW female driver was behind me and she happily cut across the carpark, preventing me from advancing further.

“After the car exited, she reversed into the lot effortlessly. I horned at her but I was ignored!”

DerekDear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Motoring Goondus
Posted on 26 Sep 2009

STOMPer kamikaze claims that this BMW driver cut into this lot, while the STOMPer was reversing into it.

“I was making a U-Turn in the carpark because I saw one car exiting from the opposite lot.

“This BMW female driver was behind me and she happily cut across the carpark, preventing me from advancing further.

“After the car exited, she reversed into the lot effortlessly. I horned at her but I was ignored!”

What a chao kuniang. Lost a fight and licking wounds by posting picture on Stomp.

:oIo:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
S'pore men are indeed hopeless.

I can think of 1001 ways to get back at this type of BITCH.

Agressive Bitches like this should be put in their places.

Go pang sia and smear shit on her door handle. So when she opens the door....voila!

Worldclass

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teach this type of drivers by:

- Scratch the paint work on doors with your car key.
The driver will feel the pitch everytime they see the scratch mark. :biggrin:

fox_hound_33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stompers are a silly, stupid, arrogant and ignorant bunch. These buffoons consider themselves to be "holier-than-thou". Now, what does this particular stomper expect the BMW driver to do? Kneel down and kiss his/her feet and beg for forgiveness and repent for his/her lifetime?

Stompers, get a fuc*ing life. The world is a hell lot bigger than your tiny, puny minds can digest, get out of your wells.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
[“After the car exited, she reversed into the lot effortlessly. I horned at her but I was ignored!”]

is she telling us BMW is better?

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
fucktard stomper, no picture of woman

show us useless german car for fuck, at least show a geely i respect

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I am this situation, waiting to park, I will make sure no other car are around, especially when you are reversing. Just block the car park for a moment and see, If not go out and tell the driver of fcuk off.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
loser
it is a dog eat dog world
if you cannot compete
just keep quiet

Motoring Goondus
Posted on 26 Sep 2009

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Motoring Goondus
Posted on 26 Sep 2009

Firstly the stomper is a lousy driver as he wasnt quick enough or he does not know how to signal his intentions. No matter how aggressive that woman driver is, had he made known what he is doing, she would not have any excues to take his lot.

Secondly, the stomper is a loser too. he cant win and thought he can humilate the woman by taking pics of the woman's car. he did not realised that if the woman has an even more aggressive boyfriend or husband, or she is even more headstrong than the stomper is, she could just go and take up a defamation suit just for the sake of it and the stomper would find himself in a really stupid position, not to mention how many of his friends would be avoiding him for what he did.

Thirdly to Makapa, stop calling all woman SPG. Just because this woman could be driving a bigger car than you and you will never have a chance to even get to know them, let alone fuck them, does not make them SPG, it does make you look like a bigger loser than the stomper.

bebo

Alfrescian
Loyal
All those wonderful suggestions of nails, matchsticks etc, it comes with a nice jail term and a whip of the cane :wink:

BlowJobBob

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jump on top of the bonnet, up to the roof and on to the boot. If you are young and fit enough to do it, should be over in less than 3 seconds. More costly to repair and the charge is mischief, not vandalism. Anyway, if you are over 50 or diabetic, you will be spared the cane.