• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poor 73yo taxi uncle keeled over and died during mata questioning over minor accident

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Delusional vaxtard cannot see the reality.
This is why you probably always dreaming of outer space fantasy
So what? Are u telling me that u will not die by laughing at others misfortune?

U dun have any family members who are vacinated?

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
CoeXSfY.jpg

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Outer space is a reality
Outer space is a delusion especially for sheeple like you.

Believing in something that you called “science” (which is actually cult science) that you cannot validate using scientific methods

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what? Are u telling me that u will not die by laughing at others misfortune?

U dun have any family members who are vacinated?
You came to this world alone and will leave the world alone. Why do you care about other family members?

I only lol at you, I don’t even ask if you have any vaccinated family members. Lol

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
His ghost will haunt the PHV driver forever and ever. Good luck to you PHV beng. You are surely fucked on earth. It's best you jump into Bedok Reservoir soon because you will be tortured by the man you bullied...
Malay drivers are "protected" From ghost.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
He either struck 4D/Toto, or couldn't find a job so claims to be retired. Retired from job hunting!:biggrin:

Good one. Next time if people were to ask me why I'm not Woking as I'm currently not working . I shall reply retire from job hunting, instead of simply saying retire, else they will think I strike toto:roflmao:

jsctan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many many are struggling with alot of bills
Then other people can die due to their physical deterioration. I could have died. Now everyday is a bonus to me.

Wrong govt if still need to work till 70+
At 50 just nice to start living well not struggling.