• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Want to START a RETRENCHED CLUB or not?

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many people willing to work in that environment(hot no aircon & sometimes no root and dirty&dusty) and location with only one bus route in Sembawang/Tuas/Jurong Island and with the basic pay from $1500~$2500 depend on the experience.
:confused::confused::confused:

So you are agreeing with me that Singaporeans are soft and pampered or otherwise ??:confused:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you are agreeing with me that Singaporeans are soft and pampered or otherwise ??:confused:

Are you saying Singaporeans are spoilt by PAP by their years and years of 'good ' :mad:governance.So now they deserved to be retrenched and replaced by Foreign Trash?

Dan Now

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great Idea.

May I humbly propose the following names for clubs or club for your kind consideration.

1. People's Inaction Club.

2. National Sell Kidney Pool.

3. Human Organ Transplanter Association

4. Association of Singaporeans Suckers displace by FTs Cheap Labour Unioun.

I am willing to negotiate your franchise rights to the establishment once you have decided on your course of action.

I look forward to your favourable reply.

Dan

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great Idea.

May I humbly propose the following names for clubs or club for your kind consideration.

1. People's Inaction Club.

2. National Sell Kidney Pool.

3. Human Organ Transplanter Association

4. Association of Singaporeans Suckers displace by FTs Cheap Labour Unioun.

I am willing to negotiate your franchise rights to the establishment once you have decided on your course of action.

I look forward to your favourable reply.

Dan
<style></style>
Thanks for having faith with the lot of losers.We zeros have great potential.Only with zeros like us anything can ever multiply.

Lets put your suggestion of possible names to vote in the spirit of true democracy.Anyway,I still like it to be named KENNA KICKED CLUB.Local flavor which also reflects our locus standing.

As for your suggestion of getting into kidney sales for the retrenched I welcome that.Our Malaysian FT minister of health has indeed great foresight.Imagine a 100,000 kidneys readily available for all that ailing billionaires,junta leaders and despots clutching their ill gotten monies.Hail Mr.Kaw! Hail Malaysians! Hail FTs.

But we need some financial consultants and marketing gurus too.To handle supply and demand equation for sales of kidneys and for working out a future franchise possibilities.Silly me,I do forget we have 900 ex-DBS staff and others who had sold Lehman futures.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you saying Singaporeans are spoilt by PAP by their years and years of 'good ' :mad:governance.So now they deserved to be retrenched and replaced by Foreign Trash?

What I am saying is that Singaporeans although they are retrenched do not find available work albeit hard work because they are soft.:eek:

Dan Now

Alfrescian
Loyal
<style></style>
Thanks for having faith with the lot of losers.We zeros have great potential.Only with zeros like us anything can ever multiply.

Lets put your suggestion of possible names to vote in the spirit of true democracy.Anyway,I still like it to be named KENNA KICKED CLUB.Local flavor which also reflects our locus standing.

As for your suggestion of getting into kidney sales for the retrenched I welcome that.Our Malaysian FT minister of health has indeed great foresight.Imagine a 100,000 kidneys readily available for all that ailing billionaires,junta leaders and despots clutching their ill gotten monies.Hail Mr.Kaw! Hail Malaysians! Hail FTs.

But we need some financial consultants and marketing gurus too.To handle supply and demand equation for sales of kidneys and for working out a future franchise possibilities.Silly me,I do forget we have 900 ex-DBS staff and others who had sold Lehman futures.

Aiyah bro, that time a bunch of bros in the old forum were making noise about the HOTA abuses of SGH. I am sure you remember that...

Many of us bros and sis have since that time spoted the snake of a man Khaw Boon Wan who have every intention to lead us to the pits of damnation. He broke his promise too to delay mean testings for two years. As if that makes a difference. He bulldoze the bill thru right after the election.

Now HARDLY A YEAR HAVE PASSED since then, we have annuity, then amendments to the HOTA act where even now our skins can be harvested all the way to our necks.

His latest exploits would be Kidney transplant sale and Advance Medical Directive bill.

So just within less then 2 years, THE FLOODGATES OF HELL have opened in the NAME of making sure Singapore earn top dollars from in being the world's "Premium" medical hub.

What won't the PAP do now for money ? What more, we won't even know how much is there really in the coffers.

Clearly the PAP have lost all its moral credentials.

Dan

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I am saying is that Singaporeans although they are retrenched do not find available work albeit hard work because they are soft.:eek:

Ok lah.You convinced me.Commandos are in short supply now.You think we should send the ex-DBS staff to some jungle survival training.Better a 1 year stint in Afganistan or Iraq.Me wonder why even our tough SAF would not want be there in frotline fighting terrorists.Instead of hiding behind in some medical tents.

I hear grave diggers are also in short supply.Will any ex-minster apply?

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok lah.You convinced me.Commandos are in short supply now.You think we should send the ex-DBS staff to some jungle survival training.Better a 1 year stint in Afganistan or Iraq.Me wonder why even our tough SAF would not want be there in frotline fighting terrorists.Instead of hiding behind in some medical tents.

I hear grave diggers are also in short supply.Will any ex-minster apply?
Bank staff usually formally dressed, they're probably better suited as professional mourners.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps you understand little about people's power.Democracy is all about numbers.Can you imagine what can a number of 100,000 people do?

Jokes aside,even an email by each it would be nighmare for any politician in power.An angry 100,000 can easily pull any government down.

And we will soon have more than 100,000 people jobless .Not a pretty sight for any one sitting in power.

Well, I wouldn't really be pinning too much hope on that. EVen if there are
100k people, at most they will come here to whine and the govt in the mean time will bring in more FTs, give them permit, PR and encourage them to take up citizenship to dilute the votes fo disgruntled Sinkees so that they could go on remaining in power indefintely. :eek: