• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Violent sinkie man spotted at City Square Mall

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...ent-man-spotted-city-square-mall-4112328.html

857917_10151449781767558_1226020332_o.jpg

Hey guys. I'm really sorry for signing up HWZ account just to post this warning... I know this is not a good way to introduce myself but I just wish people can be more wary of this guy. I came here because a friend of mine told me that EDMW of HWZ forum has the highest forum viewership in Singapore. So I thought it would be a good place to shout out to all the people here. If I'm out of my line in posting here, I'm really sorry and would appreciate it if you can put me into the right forum? Alright so here it goes.

Hey guys, want you to be wary of this guy. Took place on 21/02/2013, around 7 pm in front of City Square Mall GongCha. Me and my family was heading to City Square to grocery shop but we stopped by one of the bazaar in front of GongCha. Feeling damn bored while waiting for my parents to look through the clothing, I went to buy GongCha. Got my drink and I went to stand in such a way that I would not obstruct people (I was standing at the grey area) Sometimes GongCha packaging is a bitch for the straw to poke, so I was concentrating on opening that damn thing when all of a sudden, this middle age man (around 30 I guess?) suddenly shout at me.

Man: "Eh boy, you know your straw hit my arm not?"
Me: *Give the dazed face "Huh? Oh sorry sorry! Didn't mean to. Accident!"

So I was like huh wtf? Because I was standing in the grey area and he was like damn far away from me (He was walking past the shop with his girlfriend) but since I did not want to make any trouble and just want to enjoy my drink, I keep saying sorry. But....

Man: "Eh KNN lah, I walk so far already now then you apologise ah? **** you lah ******* cannot feel when you hit me ah."
Me: "Sorry sorry! I didn't sleep much last night, so maybe I really tired and didn't feel it."

By this time, both my parents were beside me. So my Dad apologised on my behalf. Guess what happen?

Dad: "Eh brother! My son accidentally hit you ah. Really sorry."
Man: "KNN, I talking to your son, your taiji ah? I got talk to you is it?"
Dad: "We are really very sorry already."
My elder bro: "Aiya, we are very sorry lah, can we just end this?"
Man: *Facing my elder bro "You aiya what aiya. Cannot apologise properly is it?"

Then he started to get more aggressive and asked my Dad to hit him. Of course my Dad didn't take the bait. Instead my Dad threatened to call the police. This man... I really have nothing to say. At the moment when my Dad threatened to calll, he immediately taunted and said

Man: "You got balls then call lah. We wait for police see who is in the wrong."

I was already seething with anger. But I control. Calmed my facial expression and my nerve. Dialed 999 right in front of him (making sure I was not half-assing about the threat)

I explained to the police what happened over the phone and they said they'll be on their way. When I told my Dad that the police are coming. This man here, the one who started the fight with so much zest, wanted to walk away with his girlfriend. My Dad shouted at him to wait and he walked back and closed in on my Dad. The man then glared at my Dad.

My mum at this point asked me to take photo, but because his side was facing me, I could not really take a good photo. So I shouted, Say Cheese! very loudly and he turned to face me. Took this photo which I have now uploaded. He then proceeded to snatch my phone away and try to delete the photo. But too bad my phone was password-locked. So he demanded me to remove the photo. I looked at him. I shouted "Thief Thief!" really fricken' loudly that the whole floor all turn to look at him. Feeling all the eyes, he threw my phone onto the GongCha counter (Damn, he scratched my new phone T.T) and proceeded to walk super briskly down the escalator. My dad and my elder brother chased after him but he already went into the car park. I think someone called the security as a few security guards approached us. We didn't have time to explain the situation and asked the guard to go find them. Waited back at the incident spot for the police.

Police came around 7:20 pm and took down my particular. Told them this exact same story which I just type. Then they asked me how he looked like. I showed them this photo and they said it was the perfect evidence. They then thanked me and said that they will patrol this area and try to find the guy.

Seriously. I have no idea what is wrong with that man. I didn't stare at him (the whole time I was staring at the bitch to open GongCha drink) and he was far far away from me. I think he was just baiting me into a fight.

As a favor, would you share this so that more people can know about him? Please and thank you. I know I'm a first timer here and shouldn't really be asking this but I would really appreciate it if an admin can sticky this? Thank you once again...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Much ado about nothing....
One punch could have simplified it and saved everyone from poodles to security guards all the trouble.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where the fuck is City Square Mall GongCha??

I only know city square mall is next to banana leg....now the lane opened from the mall carpark at the back of building. Very hard to be low profile for those calling chickens.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is something really wrong of late, are we getting too crowded or are we getting too many neurotic, psychotic or even mental people around?? Recently I take public transport, I witness a quarrel between a man & a woman,the man was falling asleep and was nodding off & lean over a middle age auntie, three incidents of loud quarrel. almost leading to a fight on a bus, from the lower deck to the top & then out of the bus, onto the bus stop; like the Ah Neh movies..

In previous years, I rarely witness this... now they quarrel & want to fight when someone accidentally bump into them..or brush against them or block their way & jump queue..etc every small little thing, they want to fight...:p

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What a nation of quarrelsome losers. New citizens... true blue citizens... FT... pinoys, tiongs, ah nehs.. all the scum of society assembled in one small 700sqm island that is hardly worth fighting over.

There must be something in that shit water that everyone is drinking that causes these outbreaks of rage. The scientists should move in and study the syndrome.

SanShuGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's actually very simple. Would you prefer an almost empty room or one that is crowded? That is why in every urban planning, there is a need for places to be set aside for people to enjoy the space. For example, parks. I certainly do not feel good when I drive and the expressway is jammed with cars(and screw the COE cooling measures)

SanShuGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a nation of quarrelsome losers. New citizens... true blue citizens... FT... pinoys, tiongs, ah nehs.. all the scum of society assembled in one small 700sqm island that is hardly worth fighting over.

It is easy for you to say that because you are not living here.

iconchia

Alfrescian
Loyal

There must be something in that shit water that everyone is drinking that causes these outbreaks of rage. The scientists should move in and study the syndrome.

No need to look elsewhere. Just look into this forum and see how much hatre and violence it is breeding.