• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Violent sinkie man spotted at City Square Mall

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yah, i find it unbelievable the police could respond to a 999 call in 20 minutes, the story is a hoax

Come on... it is very common to respond to 999 in less than 15 mins... I used to be 1 siting in the FRC responded to 999 calls. But of course sometime during peak period there maybe delay on non urgent calls. Police are human being too... some police are severing their NS... every month get below $500... Don't everyday suka suka just fuck...:smile:

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
a typical sinkie who bullies those he thinks he can makan. I know a few of these kinds in office too.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on... it is very common to respond to 999 in less than 15 mins... I used to be 1 siting in the FRC responded to 999 calls. But of course sometime during peak period there maybe delay on non urgent calls. Police are human being too... some police are severing their NS... every month get below $500... Don't everyday suka suka just fuck...:smile:

Finally we found the last good and respectable policeman in Sinkieland... 鹰哥

Last edited:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a typical sinkie who bullies those he thinks he can makan. I know a few of these kinds in office too.

The problem is there are thousands of police in SPF.. I think there are good police officer too... Just like most of the Singaporean server army... I believe those screw the underage prostitute mostly server armies or police during NS, but if you compare the numbers of armies and police we have in Singapore... These are only few of the black sheep.. So we also suka suka just fuck the armies and police sgt and cpl??? not fair right??:smile:

Last edited:

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many such Sinkies around, they are coward in nature like those 60% who voted PAP, they know they are coward but in order to phyco themselves that they are not, they will pick a fight with people they can makan. Like this case, once he hear Police come, quickly chow, or if a bad ass Tattoo guy hit his arm with the straw, he will bow his head and walk away.

The best way to deal with them is unfortunately call the police, I like to say smash his face but in Sinki land, you will end up in court, fine and maybe jail.

But if he hit your father or family member then all bets are off, the excuse is self defense, green light to go for the kill.

Bro GD, Tio bo?

Last edited:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Finally we found the last good and respectable policeman in Sinkieland... 鹰哥

Sorry hor... I already left SPF very very long ago... There are good and bad officers in every uniform organisation... Show some respect... as for the ruling party.. F whatever you like...ha..ha... but again there are good and bad MPs too...:biggrin:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are many such Sinkies around, they are coward in nature like those 60% who voted PAP, they know they are coward but in order to phyco themselves that they are not, they will pick a fight with people they can makan. Like this case, once he hear Police come, quickly chow, or if a bad ass Tattoo guy hit his arm with the straw, he will bow his head and walk away.

The best way to deal with them is unfortunately call the police, I like to say smash his face but in Sinki land, you will end up in court, fine and maybe jail.

But if he hit your father or family member then all bets are off, the excuse is self defense, green light to go for the kill.

Bro GD, Tio bo?

You see... The police do helps sometimes...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal

ya lor, some are in disguise and they use their authority to mess up other's lives. :oIo:

Sorry hor... I already left SPF very very long ago... There are good and bad officers in every uniform organisation... Show some respect... as for the ruling party.. F whatever you like...ha..ha... but again there are good and bad MPs too...:biggrin:

over the years, i have grown to dislike men in blue, whether they are from isd, a ss or police officer, they have the sinkism look in them.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is something really wrong of late, are we getting too crowded or are we getting too many neurotic, psychotic or even mental people around?? ....

I also worry that I'll eventually pulled into such an ugly incident. There are just too many stressed out people out there.

Unlike in the past where I could have run away, however now I'm too old to do that. Many old people must feel as vulnerable in today's Spore.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. fat kid.
2. just ignore such specimens.
3. n canto: "door mouth dogs".
4. equally useless but very loud.
5. honest, me detest them too.
6. oops! kinana spotted or what:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many people, Sinkie or foreigner, have this mentality: if you're nice to other people, it means that you are weak.

Nice people will get bullied, so the best way to preempt this is to do the bullying yourself. That means showing others you have a mean streak and have a 'don't mess with me' demeanour.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many people, Sinkie or foreigner, have this mentality: if you're nice to other people, it means that you are weak.

Nice people will get bullied, so the best way to preempt this is to do the bullying yourself. That means showing others you have a mean streak and have a 'don't mess with me' demeanour.

well, i agree on this only to a certain extent.

Smart people only nice to people who deserve to be nice, such a first world decent real human beings who behave like real human being.

For sinkie, it is always wise to bash him... real hard..

ZombieFart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man: "Eh boy, you know your straw hit my arm not?"

Many people do not know how to say sorry.
They just do not bother to say.

There are also many who walk straight into your path and expect you to step aside.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You see... The police do helps sometimes...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
the police came quickly because they know this case is 2 chow aqua quarrelling......they know can makan also........if reported gang clash or gunmen on the loose........bet you the patrol car lost the way enroute