• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Views on Tonychat - Spamming or Not

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonychat post close to 8 posts a day and 99% of the time its same comment - about "balless Sinkies" and its variations. The comment itself is not relevant but its the repetitiveness. The same will apply if every post contains "I love Singapore".

Forummers, any thoughts, view, recommendations etc.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly I have placed him on my ignore list but somehow I do see him making good comments once in a long while. His constant wagging on balless sinkies without new content or justifications is really quite tedious.

I would vote him as a spammer unless he agrees to make constructive comments once in a while. Can you do something about that sad man who must have been jilted by a PRC - cunnosieur? That one is really a spammer.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
What took u so long to realize that?! He is a sorry excuse for a man and posts trash far more despisable than leetahbar. However, I can see the value of him staying on as the resident village idiot who provides laughs for us. By the way, Tonychat also created several nicks.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
An interesting nut-case, this Tony chap.

He will tell people "got balls go and protest" while hiding behind an internet moniker I am pretty sure is nothing close to his real name.

Then he will go around accusing people of displaying what he terms "sinkee behaviour", not knowing the same can be said of him.

There was one nick SIFU I recall who posted some comments about his thailand escapades and a girlfriend that housed him. Probably a chap who knew him in real life and decided to spill the beans on him here. I hope that SIFU character comes in and tells us more.....

Tonychat post close to 8 posts a day and 99% of the time its same comment - about "balless Sinkies" and its variations. The comment itself is not relevant but its the repetitiveness. The same will apply if every post contains "I love Singapore".

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I would consider it more of trolling/flame baiting than spamming.

Suggest to put his posts under moderation and delete all his posts which seem to repeat the same point day in, day out than to place him in the rubbish heap (since he hardly starts any topics).

Perhaps a more "creative" way of handling him would be to do a word filter on him, change "sinkies" to "tonychat's ladyboy wife" and "balls" or "balless" to "tonychat's cunt" and the like. :wink:

Thanks for doing a good job so far, but I must say that I don't envy your job as I have been a moderator before and it really cramps the fun of participating (i.e.- stirring shit LOL) in forums such as these.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
moderator cannot stir sh*t 1 meh? ...

dat moni collector oways do dat ... n call names 2 ...

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal, appreciate your seeking our opinions about this idiot

To decide if a forummer is trolling I guess we can always ask this question as a guideline: Is the poster adding any value to the forum?

I'm happy to disagree with some posters here regarding issues discussed but some people are just out to be an annoyance. They are just like vandals and litterbugs in the real world -- disruption gives them a sense of power and control.

Other trolls in here whom I've already ignored:
1) Samuelstain aka dearestdoglikewarlord aka error888 aka equilisor
2) Tee Kee aka VIBGYOR aka pylae

D

Da Ji

Every troll has their own personal vendetta and it can be found on most of their postings.

But "i" am the worst. "I" kicked their asses on a regular basis. :p
Infraction Log is open for all to see so it's not below the belt. It's the sex forum that you won't know who zapped you as zappers hardly leave their nick behind.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My view, Tonychat is very, very, very..... annoying.:(

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not only he is spamming, he is trying to make enemy, he goes out of his way to create trouble, a destructive character. there are people here follow every single comment he have, he seem fine with it, he like the attention, no matter what kind. you are now feeding his attention seeking urge.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

Best is to ignore him and not feed his attention seeking. I dunno why people like him like to rain on parades. People like that must be mental case.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any repetitive comments with the same one liner is boring and is pretty much spam. that goes with anyone replying to tony the veganazi with the same moronic insults. it also means sammy the admin is guilty of the same shit too with his repetitive messages on "advice, not advise" and "advice is a noun". :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sammyboy.com was founded on the concept of free speech. EVERYBODY has an agenda or two which will dominate their prose. It's kind of sad to see attempts being made to silence certain quarters.

Even Leetahbar seems to have disappeared as a result of the censorship imposed upon him. All he did was express his opinions. The spammers were the ones who responded to his posts with the same old extreme vulgarities and graphic images. The man himself didn't do anything inherently wrong.:confused: He criticised the SDP which he has every right to do.

In Delphi, we had messages that were repeated over and over on a daily basis... "NS is killing Singapore"... "I'm Benny and I have AIDS"... "Junk it and get yourself a proper computer".. etc etc.

Tonychat is fine. He's simply saying what most people already know.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow you undermine your lieutenant authority. how you expect him to clear up the forum.
saying what most people already know is fine. but keeping repeating like a dusty vinyl record and he is not just expressive his view. he is aggressively trying to insult fellow forummers. That is not freedom of speech. It is sad that you do not have time to read your own forum threads.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
wow you undermine your lieutenant authority. how you expect him to clear up the forum.
saying what most people already know is fine. but keeping repeating like a dusty vinyl record and he is not just expressive his view. he is aggressively trying to insult fellow forummers. That is not freedom of speech. It is sad that you do not have time to read your own forum threads.

I have undermined nothing. I am simply expressing my opinion. :rolleyes: Not a single edit or delete the moderator made has been reversed by me.

The problem with many here is that while they are liberal in dishing out insults, they can't seem to take a taste of their own medicine.

Insults having been flying about in the forum since it's original inception in 1999. It's part and parcel of this place.

Why do so many have the urge to sterilise everything they come in contact with? Isn't the real sinkie world sterile enough for you?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have undermined nothing. I am simply expressing my opinion. :rolleyes: Not a single edit or delete the moderator made has been reversed by me.

The problem with many here is that while they are liberal in dishing out insults, they can't seem to take a taste of their own medicine.

Insults having been flying about in the forum since it's original inception in 1999. It's part and parcel of this place.

Why do so many have the urge to sterilise everything they come in contact with? Isn't the real sinkie world sterile enough for you?

no, i want good discussion and debate, but not with mental patient. have you visit mental instutite before, they stare at wall and keep repeating quote. Yeah, i am sure the forum will be better without nutcase. You can't attract female here. Because it was once a pimp forum, sammyboy, with the word boy. Another is there are too many nuts here.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
no, i want good discussion and debate, but not with mental patient. have you visit mental instutite before, they stare at wall and keep repeating quote. Yeah, i am sure the forum will be better without nutcase. You can't attract female here. Because it was once a pimp forum, sammyboy, with the word boy. Another is there are too many nuts here.

In other words, you want an ideal environment that suits you and everything that doesn't tickle your fancy needs to be removed.:rolleyes: I hope you realise how familiar that sounds in the sinkie context.

I don't like nutters here either but reality dictates that oddballs, loonies and weirdos exist in all societies. Why should this forum be any different?:rolleyes:

The sammyboy coffee shop was started to keep off topic posts out of the sammyboy sex forum. It was never supposed to be a platform for serious political/social debate.

A good dose of tolerance is what you need. If you don't like any particular member, just ignore his/her posts.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sammyboy.com was founded on the concept of free speech. EVERYBODY has an agenda or two which will dominate their prose. It's kind of sad to see attempts being made to silence certain quarters.

Even Leetahbar seems to have disappeared as a result of the censorship imposed upon him. All he did was express his opinions. The spammers were the ones who responded to his posts with the same old extreme vulgarities and graphic images. The man himself didn't do anything inherently wrong.:confused: He criticised the SDP which he has every right to do.

In Delphi, we had messages that were repeated over and over on a daily basis... "NS is killing Singapore"... "I'm Benny and I have AIDS"... "Junk it and get yourself a proper computer".. etc etc.

Tonychat is fine. He's simply saying what most people already know.

You are a piece of shit! And the way "You" express yourself confirms what I had always suspected. There is no longer a single "Sam Leong" running this forum. Why don't you admit that occasionally someone sits in to run the setup while you are plotting with the Israelis to take over the world?

Your defending leetahbar serves nothing but to undermine the forum members' wish for a respite from the inevitable reaction of the pig hunters club whenever he posts. I don't see the concerted effort to derail his threads and posts as an attempt to silence his views. It is his deviousness that gets on people's nerves. And the fact that in using the forum as a base to attack his ex-buddies especially the female one had the effect of wrecking the flow and mood of ongoing discussions. He needed to be reminded of his own failings!

Jew Sam, you had and will always take sides! And:oIo:

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well, I learnt to live in forums and I am a believer in freedom of speech. An annoyance he may be but so are there others. I dont like trolls but I dont like censorship either. We cant have the best of both worlds. Nobody has to like anybody and no one has to agree with anyone. It's just a matter of opinion. If one cant pinch salt, learn to ignore and be a happier man.