• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Urinating in dreams

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oic so that is true. My highest quali is Dip from local poly, also managed to scrap thru all exams with mostly Cs and Ds.

I think for BMT could be due to I always chao geng, blackmarked and tekan by PC, so it could be till todate I am really scared of BMT.

Wah how to get rid of all these dreams, don't tell me it will haunt us forever le.

same here. lousy results..
that y u see my england also kaput.. :biggrin:
maybe we shud sleep with eyes open :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Funnily when in teens no wet dreams but now 69 years old then have ....:o:eek:

Did you calculate your age wrongly? You could well be a teenager! Personally, I don't mind becoming a teenager again. Those were the days, ....... my friend!

You will be my compass. It allows me to see my future.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did you calculate your age wrongly? You could well be a teenager! Personally, I don't mind becoming a teenager again. Those were the days, ....... my friend!

You will be my compass. It allows me to see my future.

Aiyoh .... 69 years old already ..... mesti all the way binya lah kawan .... :eek:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not only balls. all the area. around ur kukujiao.. i tried in jb, she can tell me my urine flow is not smooth. she try to fix it for me.. :biggrin:

in spore i duno where have. i came across this juagen thread in the other sammyboy forum. alot of recommendation. but to find a good one i think is not easy.

maybe any bros here can share ?
GoldenDragon ?
Kukubird ? Ram ? :biggrin:

i think juagen is a must for all men.
improve ur sex life and other health issue.

KNNBCCB: This is one territory I am not familiar with. Had it at most 3 times. The last time was in Bkk about 3-4 years ago. Luck was bad. Two char bors came in. One was SYT, the other auntie type. Knn, I teok auntie! My friend song song from Bkk to Jurong.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNNBCCB: This is one territory I am not familiar with. Had it at most 3 times. The last time was in Bkk about 3-4 years ago. Luck was bad. Two char bors came in. One was SYT, the other auntie type. Knn, I teok auntie! My friend song song from Bkk to Jurong.

aiya bro... auntie nvm wan... important they have the super skill can make you go heaven wan... :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have experienced it before too.

During the time(s) I had it, I remembered I had a full bladder from drinking too much booze. So you are really conked out, your bladder then telling you it's full, need to empty, and sway sway, your subconscious starts playing tricks on you by making you dream you are in front of the toilet, and you can pee. Then you wake up when you felt yr whole crotch warm and wet.

So best avoid drinking too much before sleeping. And when you start to dream about peing and toilets, try try to get up!

Oh, usually in the dream I will fail to find a proper toilet to pee, but last night sway sway i managed to found 1, and there goes I just let go, but luckily I had trouble letting go, so end up with soaked boxer w/o soak bedsheet...phew !

Did you see a Dr when you encounter this ? I hesitate to see Dr again as they cannot control my dreams le..I wondering how to remind myself that it is a dream toilet .

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What I've read is, dreams are usually brain signals for you to wake up. For example, when your bladder bloats, dreams try to wake you up to pee. When your stomach is empty, dreams try to wake you up to eat. When you turned a sleeping position that's hampering proper blood flow, dreams try to wake up to change to a more comfortable and healthier position. When you're dead drunk or dead tired, you usually don't dream as your brains are also dead drunk or dead tired too.

Human beings from all civilisations make pillows to keep their heads slightly lifted when sleeping. This is by natural instinct to prevent too much blood flow to the brains during sleep, causing too many disruptive dreams for a good night's sleep.

Bro Ramseth, so far did you read anything on e.g. how to know we are in dreams or reality ?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Ramseth, so far did you read anything on e.g. how to know we are in dreams or reality ?

I don't really know except the age-old test of pinching yourself to see if you feel the pain. I do know dreams are usually like scenes in silent movies. At certain times, the dreamer may feel like speaking in the dream scenes and actually speak up. That's the time he should have awaken, at least temporarily to change sleeping position. That's sleep talking. The highest stage of dreaming is sleep walking, rare but scientifically proven. The dreamer's brain and motor functions are all on auto-pilot. That's also a proof that the brain doesn't control everything. When awake and conscious, there's something called soul or spirit that overrides the brain too, resulting in common human behaviours to make decisions e.g. between morals and profits.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't really know except the age-old test of pinching yourself to see if you feel the pain. I do know dreams are usually like scenes in silent movies. At certain times, the dreamer may feel like speaking in the dream scenes and actually speak up. That's the time he should have awaken, at least temporarily to change sleeping position. That's sleep talking. The highest stage of dreaming is sleep walking, rare but scientifically proven. The dreamer's brain and motor functions are all on auto-pilot. That's also a proof that the brain doesn't control everything. When awake and conscious, there's something called soul or spirit that overrides the brain too, resulting in common human behaviours to make decisions e.g. between morals and profits.

OK, you gave me some hints now...in real life before I pee I will make it a point to pinch myself, hopefully i will start to hv this habit, thus in the dream if I pinch ad no pain I don't pee .

Sleeping is suppose to be a relaxing and enjoyment, now i see it as a nitemare, cos I have all sorts of weird experience with it..like ghost pressing me la, also sometime i feel my soul getting out of my body to wander my neighbourhood.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
then can anyone tell me what does laughing out means?

my gf tell me i always have 'sleep-laughing'. however, i don't remember i dreamt. in fact, i do not dream much'.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
then can anyone tell me what does laughing out means?

my gf tell me i always have 'sleep-laughing'. however, i don't remember i dreamt. in fact, i do not dream much'.

My ex gf used to have this sleep laughing and crying symtoms too. She has seen a few times Dr to no avail ..I think if you are still in sleeping pose and laugh is still alright, but if you sit up to laugh, is a bit scary...my ex gf sometime will sit up and cry...it really make me goose pimple appear. Yes she too cannot recall anything until me or her friends told her.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My ex gf used to have this sleep laughing and crying symtoms too. She has seen a few times Dr to no avail ..I think if you are still in sleeping pose and laugh is still alright, but if you sit up to laugh, is a bit scary...my ex gf sometime will sit up and cry...it really make me goose pimple appear. Yes she too cannot recall anything until me or her friends told her.

did u take video to let her see ?
scary... ur house dirty. got small ghost playing around. :eek:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
did u take video to let her see ?
scary... ur house dirty. got small ghost playing around. :eek:

It can happen any places le. Take video, wah I never got intention of doing that la, I just hide under my pillow to let her settle down lo. After seeing several Dr, There is no cure for this kind of sleep laugh/cry till todate. So long one doesn't sleep walk is still alright. Sleepwalk , like the other bro said, is the ultimate sleep disorder of all.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It can happen any places le. Take video, wah I never got intention of doing that la, I just hide under my pillow to let her settle down lo. After seeing several Dr, There is no cure for this kind of sleep laugh/cry till todate. So long one doesn't sleep walk is still alright. Sleepwalk , like the other bro said, is the ultimate sleep disorder of all.

ur ex really scary..
one of my fren, his tenant sleep walk and open the front door. next day ask him to move out :eek: some even go and on the stove... :eek: