• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to get rid of severe vertigo?

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think he is suffering from vac side-effects as he has this issue since young. it is better to at least know the root of the problem through ENT

some people do have imbalance fluid in their ears, so still need to check. If so, doctors can drill the black water out. but it will not solve the problem perpetually and risks infection.
Vertigo might not caused by vaccine directly but the increase with people getting this symptoms after the vaccine rolll-out have been increasing tremendously.

I am suspecting it was due to radiation

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
like in the middle of night, i was sleeping then wake up because bladder is full so i suddenly jump out of bed to go toilet. then before i could reach the bedroom toilet which is like 6 to 7 steps away, my head start spinning in one direction non stop until i have to sit down ... damn scary lor...sigh... is vertigo genetic? my mother also has it...

r u a smoker? i find after quit smoking my bppv has got much better. :thumbsup: