• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Urinating in dreams

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A doctor also need to know more symptoms to diagnose the problem correctly. So...what happened 8 years ago? :biggrin:

Btw, I suggest you stop drinking water or any liquid at least 2 hours before you go to bed.

Yes, but there are certain things doctor cannot help lo unless is a physical defects.
Eh, I rather not to recall the trauma just in case it trigger the urinate dream again.

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recurrent dreams are just signs that you are having stress right now. Others dream about being naked in public places, or not able to find a toilet. Doctors are the last people you should visit. Many are just scums using their golden opportunity to fleece others. Lucky he didn't say it might be prostate cancer and more checks are needed.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks for the info.
maybe is true...
let me go do some research..:smile:

equalisation is an old man not teenager.
he abit sot sot wan..:biggrin:

Bro KNNBCCB, since you also have similar kind of dream, need to ask you further do you experience this :

In the dream when I am in a toilet, I will ask myself "are you sure you are awake ?", then I thought I am really awake, so I let go...and let go, yet is so hard to come out...But sometime if my answer to myself is I am not sure, or I am sure I am still sleeping, then I will get to control.

Can you describe more details about your dream ?

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro KNNBCCB, since you also have similar kind of dream, need to ask you further do you experience this :

In the dream when I am in a toilet, I will ask myself "are you sure you are awake ?", then I thought I am really awake, so I let go...and let go, yet is so hard to come out...But sometime if my answer to myself is I am not sure, or I am sure I am still sleeping, then I will get to control.

Can you describe more details about your dream ?

Exactly how you describe it !
but not always.. i even dreamt i pee.
wake up thst time i tot i really pee on my bed.. heng ah !

bro when u need to go toilet just go.
dun keep inside ur bladder too long.
may it be u are sleeping or doing ur daily routine job..

i recommend you to try one thing .
go for Jua Gen ..
there may be some thing wrong with your nerve around your groin.

no need paiseh wan... :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exactly how you describe it !
but not always.. i even dreamt i pee.
wake up thst time i tot i really pee on my bed.. heng ah !

bro when u need to go toilet just go.
dun keep inside ur bladder too long.
may it be u are sleeping or doing ur daily routine job..

i recommend you to try one thing .
go for Jua Gen ..
there may be some thing wrong with your nerve around your groin.

no need paiseh wan... :biggrin:

Are you refering to ball massage ? i Have tried it in hatyai. If it is, in sg you know of any skillful balls massueue ?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have recurring examination dream.

I have already graudated for almost 20 years. Sometimes still dream that I have not studied for my exam and exam is only a few days away!!

:mad:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you refering to ball massage ? i Have tried it in hatyai. If it is, in sg you know of any skillful balls massueue ?

not only balls. all the area. around ur kukujiao.. i tried in jb, she can tell me my urine flow is not smooth. she try to fix it for me.. :biggrin:

in spore i duno where have. i came across this juagen thread in the other sammyboy forum. alot of recommendation. but to find a good one i think is not easy.

maybe any bros here can share ?
GoldenDragon ?
Kukubird ? Ram ? :biggrin:

i think juagen is a must for all men.
improve ur sex life and other health issue.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have already graudated for almost 20 years. Sometimes still dream that I have not studied for my exam and exam is only a few days away!!

Ahh..yes , me too I have this study dream very frequently. almost 2-3 times per month ..same thing in the dream I keep wondering...how come i still need to study, really weird feeling . Also me got NS BMT dream very frequently, even though is coming 20 yrs. :mad::(

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this i kena before also..
feeling very scare like real..
even though grad long time liao...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What I've read is, dreams are usually brain signals for you to wake up. For example, when your bladder bloats, dreams try to wake you up to pee. When your stomach is empty, dreams try to wake you up to eat. When you turned a sleeping position that's hampering proper blood flow, dreams try to wake up to change to a more comfortable and healthier position. When you're dead drunk or dead tired, you usually don't dream as your brains are also dead drunk or dead tired too.

Human beings from all civilisations make pillows to keep their heads slightly lifted when sleeping. This is by natural instinct to prevent too much blood flow to the brains during sleep, causing too many disruptive dreams for a good night's sleep.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ahh..yes , me too I have this study dream very frequently. almost 2-3 times per month ..same thing in the dream I keep wondering...how come i still need to study, really weird feeling . Also me got NS BMT dream very frequently, even though is coming 20 yrs. :mad::(

I read from somewhere that those who has exam dreams are marginal students who just managed to scrap through their exams. I was one such student, graduating with C grades, but still managed to get a degree. How were your grades?

I never dream of BMT, but always dream of kanna ICT. That is even though I have not gone for ICT for more than 10 years and ROD 2 years ago. Again, I was a marginal NS man, siam ICT almost all the way!!

:biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I read from somewhere that those who has exam dreams are marginal students who just managed to scrap through their exams. I was one such student, graduating with C grades, but still managed to get a degree. How were your grades?

I never dream of BMT, but always dream of kanna ICT. That is even though I have not gone for ICT for more than 10 years and ROD 2 years ago. Again, I was a marginal NS man, siam ICT almost all the way!!

:biggrin:

Oic so that is true. My highest quali is Dip from local poly, also managed to scrap thru all exams with mostly Cs and Ds.

I think for BMT could be due to I always chao geng, blackmarked and tekan by PC, so it could be till todate I am really scared of BMT.

Wah how to get rid of all these dreams, don't tell me it will haunt us forever le.