• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Urgent case here with hostile FT tenant - can someone help?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oi, you are in Package B. Sampat King is you. Ok lah, don't go and spoil his thread by TCSS here. Give thread starter the benefit if doubt. Let the brothers here solve the problem for him. We bring our TCSS elsewhere. Peace out.

Okie :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:, Good luck to TS, dun back down, jiayou

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you all DRMs? Does it look like he is weak and helpless? Begging for points some more. Smells to me like a stinking point begging bitch slut!......LOL......LOL......LOL....Sounds familiar....LOL.....Alamak......LOL

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The danger of accepting his proposal is that after 3 weeks he will come out with a new excuse. From what you commented on his conduct, i don,t trust this bugger. Don't turn on utilties. Either sweat him out or go legal and get the eviction order. People who play with words, contracts struggle with eviction order because there is nothing else to talk about. Even Police stuck even with mother and child excuse. He will have to find his own lawyer to removed the eviction order.

1) Dont agree to proposal
2) Get eviction order staright away ( believe me, money well)

I am guessing he will suggest offfering you a further sum as deposit to get the extension if you reject his proposal but don't agree at all.

Thank you for your suggestions.

1) Yes, this guy is a chowka CB kia, very devious and slimy FT who is trying to take liberties, using his family situation to appeal to the police and paint me as the bad guy - the evil landlord who terminated his water and electricity supply and force him to live in the dark

2) Yes, I am very disappointed in the Singapore Police

3) He made me an offer to 'settle' - he wants to be given a further 3 weeks (rent free!) to move out. What do you think I should do? And he claims that I am the one who is doing something wrong and that I 'owe' him money cos the days on which there was construction noise etc should not be counted! LOL

4) He acts very aggressive in front of my staff but he is very polite and courteous in front of police, often emphasising that he has a baby to take care of

5) He later called me to accuse me of 'harrassment' which includes people going to his place and asking him to leave as well as calling police (he said I asked the police to harrass him), LOL

Addadude

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I don't understand is, does this fellow have an EP, yes or no? Random Monkey can only rent out his place to a foreigner with a legitimate employment pass - otherwise he, Random Monkey, is in as big a trouble as his tenant! If the foreigner does have an employment pass, Random Monkey can simply go along to the fellow's place of employment and embarrass him in front of his boss and colleagues. If the guy has no business renting a place because he has no proper EP, RM's situation gets a LOT more complicated!

M

Mdm Tang

R.M. beginning to remind me of
another beloved bro here = K x x x x x

M

Mdm Tang

after 3 wks your apt will be cleaned up and
He and his family have flew off :smile:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry bro, i know that you all meant well. I needed to be serious and harsh to take the sting out of the prevailing suggested approach. The moment i saw wife and child, i knew this kind of arseholes will use it to their advantage.

I am with you on FTs and chowkas like him who take advantage of other people's kindness. Once I resolve the issue in the legal way, chances are you would find this MF in a condition that will sear into him not to play around with decent Singaporeans. it migt be a few days or few days and it will be far away from the property but these arseholes should not get away scot free.

People you hire to throw out the guys belongings might not know how to handle the situation if it turns nasty. When they are in toruble, they will point to you. "Teach him a lesson" or "help me out" may mean many things to many people. Papsmear is honest about what he will do. Which proper male Singaporean who underwent NS is going to contain himself in the face of continous abuse especially from an FT.

From what TS wrote, we are dealing with a sneaky bastard.

He is a real life case. Father bought a brand new car for his daughter's boyfriend. Things did not work out. He confronted the bugger and used an iron rod to smash the car and threathened the ex. Father was

No worries bro, different POV different solutions.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Bros

This is an earnest appeal for your help. Please do not flame or insult or make sarcastic remarks, I beg you. I am seriously desperate and need help.

- Around 1 month ago, I rented my condo to a FT from HK (but he has an American passport). He claimed that he is employed 'in the financial industry' but later we found that he never goes to work. Meaning that he is probably unemployed. He was unreasonable from day 1, stating that the apartment had many defects and requesting wholesale structural changes. I told him that if he was not happy, he can just choose not to rent the place. He then backtracked and said he would take the place "as is" but requested for a cheaper rent in exchange. I agreed, just wanting to get this matter over with.

- I let him take the keys on March 10 as I am a nice guy. However he refused to sign the contract until March 15, citing some technicalities that he wanted re-worded. He requested that the contract be postdated to Mar 15, meaning he already got 5 days free stay. Unable to do anything, and not wanting to kick up a big fuss, I agreed.

- A week ago, he informed me that he would from now on no longer be paying me rent. For the following reasons:

(a) The construction noise from the neighbouring construction is very noisy and thus makes the place 'untenantable' (totally ridiculous)
(b) He could only access wi-fi from the living room and not his room (again, not my prob)
(c) The washing machine was spoilt (but it was not spoilt when he moved in and he had already exhausted the two week period where he could highlight problems for me to fix, I have witnesses)
(d) There was a horrible smell of cooking gas coming from the gas stove (again, was not there when he moved in, I have witnesses)
(e) There was a horrible smell of sewage and urine coming from the toilet (again, was not there when I moved in, I have witnesses)

- He claimed that he would not pay me rent until "all the faults are rectified" which is ridiculous cos there is no way I can stop the construction

- He then said he wanted to terminate the agreement and proposed that I refund him his last month's rent, deposit and let him have 2 more weeks to move out (effectively letting him have 2 months free stay!!)

- I responded by saying that since he clearly communicated his unwillingness to pay rent and cooperate with me, the TA was henceforth terminated due to his breach. I forfeited his deposit and informed him that he has to move out or face police/legal action. I am now the legal occupant of the property, not him, and hence he is trespassing on my property. He did not respond.

- I called police down to confront him after a few days. Police ordered him to move out by today (16/4) and also informed him that I have the right to change the lock on 16/4 if he refused to move out.

- I also terminated the SP Services account (no electricity no water) and the internet service which are all held in my name, since he didn't pay me for them, in the hope that it would force him to move out.

- He did not move out by today and when I sent people down to change the lock, HE reported police and said he was the legal occupant and we cannot anyhow change the lock cos it constitutes illegal confinement. He also screamed and yelled and acted aggressive, physically resisting against our attempt to change the lock. Police said it's a civil matter and backtracked on their original stand. Their new stand is we can only change the lock IF HE IS NOT PRESENT INSIDE. If I change the lock when at least 1 person is inside, then it's illegal confinement. There are 3 people living in there, him, his wife and his 18 month baby. He is a totally unreasonable CB and cannot be reasoned with. He thinks that he deserves a refund and 2 weeks free stay.

- Police said that I can either wait for him to leave and change the lock when he is not at home, or apply for court order to evict him (which will take at least one month, plus more time and resources). I would then have to sue him for damages, which he 100% won't pay because he is not even a legal Singapore resident and has no job or assets here, so there is nothing I can claim against and no way I can enforce the debt.

- Can someone please advise me on what I can do? Perhaps someone with police knowledge (Ram?) can give some useful advice?

Singapore Police seems to be always siding with the FTs even when it is clear cut that I am the wronged party!!

HELP!! I am really desperate as I have to put up with a squatter in my house and yet I have to pay the mortgage on this house for a few more months! This moron refuses to pay rent and I have to incur huge loss cos I can't evict him and can't rent it out to anyone else while in the meantime paying mortgage!

Why u never check his WP/S-Pass/EP/PR before rent out. U only can rent out to Singaporean/PR/EP/S-pass/WP/student pass(those who legally work or study here).
At least one person must have his or his wife if not u are illegal rent out.
Since u already cut water and electricity see how long he can take it. Just refund the remaining deposit after deduct bill and rent. Plus extra free one week rent for them to move out cost.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you for your suggestions.

1) Yes, this guy is a chowka CB kia, very devious and slimy FT who is trying to take liberties, using his family situation to appeal to the police and paint me as the bad guy - the evil landlord who terminated his water and electricity supply and force him to live in the dark

2) Yes, I am very disappointed in the Singapore Police

3) He made me an offer to 'settle' - he wants to be given a further 3 weeks (rent free!) to move out. What do you think I should do? And he claims that I am the one who is doing something wrong and that I 'owe' him money cos the days on which there was construction noise etc should not be counted! LOL

4) He acts very aggressive in front of my staff but he is very polite and courteous in front of police, often emphasising that he has a baby to take care of

5) He later called me to accuse me of 'harrassment' which includes people going to his place and asking him to leave as well as calling police (he said I asked the police to harrass him), LOL

Record it all down and put it up on Stomp and send it to the newspapers. Hell, send it to Temasek Times. He wants to show his acting skills, make him a star. Show it to the police and everyone.

R

radii

Serve you right for renting to the guy in the first place, typical stinkie crap whole day complain only nabeh don't see you complaining when u were collecting his rent.......... Not happy kick him out or sue him instead of whining here like a crybaby....

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Serve you right for renting to the guy in the first place, typical stinkie crap whole day complain only nabeh don't see you complaining when u were collecting his rent.......... Not happy kick him out or sue him instead of whining here like a crybaby....
Why you so mean? :confused:

R

radii

You can't have one's cake and eat it too, you want benefit from rent, then you got expect to have tenants like that otherwise get agent to do your shit. DEAL WITH IT

RandomMonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I don't understand is, does this fellow have an EP, yes or no? Random Monkey can only rent out his place to a foreigner with a legitimate employment pass - otherwise he, Random Monkey, is in as big a trouble as his tenant! If the foreigner does have an employment pass, Random Monkey can simply go along to the fellow's place of employment and embarrass him in front of his boss and colleagues. If the guy has no business renting a place because he has no proper EP, RM's situation gets a LOT more complicated!

His mother is a Singapore PR, the place is taken under her name. Please don't ask me to go and harrass the mother. She is an old lady.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can't have one's cake and eat it too, you want benefit from rent, then you got expect to have tenants like that otherwise get agent to do your shit. DEAL WITH IT

Yah lor. Be a man! If you can fuck then enjoy the orgasms and the consequences. If you buy to invest, face the consequences. Listening to you talk, you are punting so get used to the non-rental income periods as the big financial crash is coming soon in the next two quarters at a theatre near you. It will be 3 D. Just make the guys life living hell can oredi. No need to touch him. You can film a show too in front of your house with your young daughter (stand in also can)? "Papa, why can't we go home? Why is there a strange angry man in our house?"

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did a search on Random Monkey's previous posts and I came across the following post :

#
11-02-2012, 07:37 AM
Thread: where can i find free legal advice?
by RandomMonkey

Replies
Views

Re: where can i find free legal advice?

Bro, I am a trained lawyer (UK and Singapore).

If it's not a serious matter, I may be able to help. Drop me a PM. However, no promises because I am not well-versed in every aspect of law. I can...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This bugger says he is a trained Lawyer in a post dated 11-02-2012, 07:37 AM.........

http://singsupplies.com/search.php?searchid=1239933

Bloodly fraud, this monkey.....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can guarantee that this is happening to me personally right now. I am willing to place a bet of $50k. If I fail to show evidence, I lose. If I can show evidence, I win.

This has been giving me huge headache for last 4 days.

I am not really prepared to refund him anything at all, since I already gave him 5 days free, but HIS REQUEST is that I give him back EVERYTHING (deposit + rent that he already paid) PLUS another two weeks free!

Tell me if I can even consider such a ridiculous request??

bro...if you really want to solve the problem ....pm me your number , i ask a few ang kong siao to kick him out of the house . im serious . to this type of ppl dont need to talk so much .