• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Urgent case here with hostile FT tenant - can someone help?

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There was someone whose nick had 'perfect' in it who posed 'problems' that included everything from 'wanting to kill himself' to 'fantasizing about raping his mother'. Maybe RandomMonkey is the latest incarnation of this person.

It could also be a PAPzi IB seeking to draw out the most violent reactions to non-Singaporeans so that he can later cite it as examples of this forum's xenophobia and thus call for its closure.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There was someone whose nick had 'perfect' in it who posed 'problems' that included everything from 'wanting to kill himself' to 'fantasizing about raping his mother'. Maybe RandomMonkey is the latest incarnation of this person.

It could also be a PAPzi IB seeking to draw out the most violent reactions to non-Singaporeans so that he can later cite it as examples of this forum's xenophobia and thus call for its closure.

raping his own mother ? whahahahaha . i think he just want to come in and joke around lah .

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hi there

1. the fake monkey could be some clone of someone too.
2. just to generate traffic or what!
3. let move on.

Right, maybe it's boss Sam playing a fast one on us so as to show his new supermoderator how to work the feelings in this forum :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Right, maybe it's boss Sam playing a fast one on us so as to show his new supermoderator how to work the feelings in this forum :biggrin:

hi there

1. hahaha!
2. come to think of it, rather hilarious!
3. some monkey on a seatless bike in toa payoh.
4. i cannot take the image off my mind now.
5. the suzhou air sucks big time!