• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tomorrow I will start afresh.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Underutilized residential space offers exciting and lucrative rental earnings potential.

Since most of the land is in the hands of 1 Familee, it is little wonder that they are having a rolling good time and a golden period.

Guys, let's take the property talk to another thread lah. Don't you feel bad hijacking this thread to ask about property advice?

But hopefully, property watcher is still alive and can reply. :smile:

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys, let's take the property talk to another thread lah. Don't you feel bad hijacking this thread to ask about property advice?

But hopefully, property watcher is still alive and can reply. :smile:

You ninpumcoop !!

This is a land of free speech.

Anyway, don't worry. I had a few beers and wine with property watcher. Alive but having hangover !!:o

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
You ninpumcoop !!

This is a land of free speech.

Anyway, don't worry. I had a few beers and wine with property watcher. Alive but having hangover !!:o

WAH! Some kind of a friend you are. Knowing that he wants to kill himself still take him drinking. What if he has an accident driving? DUH!

Why don't you take him to cheong? At least can find comfort right? And won't die on the roads.

You can't drink issit? Beer and wine only can give you hangover. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
WAH! Some kind of a friend you are. Knowing that he wants to kill himself still take him drinking. What if he has an accident driving? DUH!

Why don't you take him to cheong? At least can find comfort right? And won't die on the roads.

You can't drink issit? Beer and wine only can give you hangover. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You nincuntpoof !!

He took 2 prc meimeis at one go before we went drinking !!

Now he ok already.:eek:

virtualchick

Alfrescian
Loyal
At times in everybody's lives, things happen that bring us into the depths of misery. That's life. But then a kitten curls up in our lap, and small things like that can lift us up and appreciate the beauty of life.

If I saw you so remorseful, I will take you back. Keep trying, with visiting your son as a base. You won her once, you can win her again.

If you live, you still have a fighting chance. If you die or give up, game over.

virtualchick

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you are kind of emotional, isn't it? Like this even a small problem could become a big unsolvable problem. There are worse issues like desperation cases. Maybe you should sit on your emotions and say, I'll think about that tomorrow. Then look at the situation when you are better able to handle it.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
At times in everybody's lives, things happen that bring us into the depths of misery. That's life. But then a kitten curls up in our lap, and small things like that can lift us up and appreciate the beauty of life.

If I saw you so remorseful, I will take you back. Keep trying, with visiting your son as a base. You won her once, you can win her again.

If you live, you still have a fighting chance. If you die or give up, game over.

Erm to be honest, if she hasn't come back by now, I think it has been game over for a long time.

Imagine how many men she went with to hotel rooms to buy milk powder for the young son. :eek:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you are kind of emotional, isn't it? Like this even a small problem could become a big unsolvable problem. There are worse issues like desperation cases. Maybe you should sit on your emotions and say, I'll think about that tomorrow. Then look at the situation when you are better able to handle it.

He has had five whole months of tomorrows to think about it. It doesn't help he has a stupid friend who brings him drinking and whoring when he should be out searching for his little son and wife who loved him very much.

So has his wife. Probably ex-wife by now. :p:p:p:wink::wink::wink:

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I must do whatever I can to give him the best in life even if his mother won't talk to me anymore."

TS is a guy. his son's mother is his wife.

brandon66

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you for real? :confused:

Image this - I nearly killed myself, then next moment, I hook up my PC/laptop, and type my thoughts in this forum ... what idiot do you take me for :mad:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
===========

It means that she loves her husband so she bothers taking the kid with her. Otherwise she would just start her life anew WITHOUT the kid.

EH! Can you take your problem and start a new thread? Stop hijacking the thread of a guy about to kill himself. STOOPID!!

do you know that some woman use kid as a excuse to ask her husband pay $ every month ? if you have a lawyer friend, please ask them .....

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you know that some woman use kid as a excuse to ask her husband pay $ every month ? if you have a lawyer friend, please ask them .....

If all a guy thinks of his wife is that she wants to use the kid as an excuse for $, the marriage is already over.

The guy is a wanker and the woman is a bitch -- if both cases are true.

Now why shouldn't we be surprised that this place is going to the dogs? :rolleyes:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
u dig up such n o thread juz 2 e-e-or-or abt sex n alcohol? ... :confused: :rolleyes:

I found the thread when searching for puppies and cats under search button lah. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I just think guys are really stupid and don't understand women's hearts.
Read the first few posts then you will know. The guy is totally clueless that his wife loves him... no wonder he screwed up with her.

For example, he doesn't get it that if a china woman takes the kid with her, she loves the guy very much because it's not easy to bring a kid around when trying to make a living.

Anyway, whether the wife is using the kid to get money from the guy, only the guy would know right? It's been five months. If she had wanted to do so, I'm sure she would have done so by now.

Which GOOD WOMAN rejects a life of comfort because of her principles? She left because she loved a guy who cheated her feelings?

Come on, we know so many women from stories who stay by their cheating hubbies due to to financial reasons? Or want to divorce their retrenched investment banker husbands for money?

One thing about women, the moment you make a mistake, better make amends. The longer you leave it, the more unsalvageable the relationship becomes.

Say your wife finds out about your affair. She doesn't say a thing hoping you will leave the other woman. She hopes, because she loves you. (Of course cynical guys will say it's for the dough etc, but time will tell ok)

You don't leave the bitch.

Then she confronts you about it. You still don't leave the bitch.

What can she conclude? You don't want to break up with the other woman. So she leaves. With the son.

And all she wants is the son and not money or whatever.

You don't chase after her --> She can safely conclude that:

1. You don't care about her & the baby
2. You chose the other woman --> logically, otherwise you would have run after her right? If you are not with her, you are with some other woman.

You can't be alone because even when you were happily married, you had at least one other woman outside.

After five months, if you come back to her, should she assume you were drunk every night pining for her?

Not likely. She's more likely to conclude that the other woman dumped him and he has been spending time with her before that.

Now if she really loved the hubby, what would her most likely reaction be?

Dump him lor. He was an ass for having an affair, and he was faithless for another FIVE MONTHS! :rolleyes:

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
so is TS male or female, and he/she still missing lei, still no head no tail but bunny talk a lot....