• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

today is bachang day?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She was dead many moons ago... that's yr mother u fucked... oh... dear...
LOL!... See how ingrate you are to curse your mother? LOL!.... She begs me to fuck her while she was alive and ingrates like you made her kill herself. LOL!...

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
I learned how to wrap the dumplings from my grandmother. In the past, my granny simply used braised pork belly, braised mushrooms, chestnut, salted duck egg yolk, and haebeehiam.

Now I added dried scallops instead of the haebeehiam for that umami, the rest of the ingredients pretty much the same. Just wrap for fun lah :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Knn

the nonya style added blue pea is sweeter knn

@sweetiepie
your Unker or Auntie got make
bak chang boh?

IMG_20220603_174246.jpg

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN yesterday my uncle wanted to buy from neighbourhood dian xin stall all bak kind of bak zhang sold out left tou sa kind so he never buy and don't know how to make . Chao sinkies leelee all fast hand. Have to wait normal day then buy KNN

Knn

Juz like bak kwa knn
Cny then long Q knn