• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To All Sammyboy Bros.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sam is fit as fark those who ride no seat bicycle and take photography how to die ?

i expect him to live till 96 yrs old at least another 5 erection he's still around but not many of us will be that's forsho.

how many elections have sammyboys been kpkb already
10 elections of pap victory ??
any brother here when the first platform of sammyboys was formed???

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
can't sleep if nicole loses
feel like going there to hug her tight tight
still have the glimmer that she might just pull through
win a horse hair victory over pap

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Thanks to all the bros here for here good memories

I am most fond of the 2006 to 2011 years when I was on the road a lot. SBF was the only way I connected with home

Will never forget the pig hunter days LOL!

All the best!

Did you join us at Black CentrePoint?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
can't sleep if nicole loses
feel like going there to hug her tight tight
still have the glimmer that she might just pull through
win a horse hair victory over pap
For goodness sake, you sound the most sexually deprived in this forum. Boomer age relentlessly making effort to get your dick stand while imagine you are SYT age.

jw5

Loyal
I have never met anyone from this forum....................................... :wink: ........................... Except Sam Leong. :eek::biggrin:

Oh wow, yes I remember black centerpoint, thinkall, etc

I was at black centrepoint in all black, and so were my bros.

It was our political awakening. I will never forget those days.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This maybe the last GE as the world is preparing for WW3....

The CAM want to bully China into submission but Chinese cannot be defeated.

It will be a long war but not fight in CSC but in Pacific Ocean, continue the Battle of Midway.

All countries are not spared from hyposonic warhead can reach Australia in 1 hr...

US is doomed...

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Been a good run these few years in a no holds barred forum
Met 1 samster here for dinner and some talk cock , wanted to meet Froggy at Krung Thep but no time and limited bullets
Received many insights and enlightenments from many veterans
Well , nothing lasts forever
That applies to any empire , dynasty or LEEgime too

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have never met anyone from this forum....................................... :wink: ........................... Except Sam Leong. :eek::biggrin:

I have met people in this forum, but only one or two very memorable. And the pig hunter days ... we were young then!

Reactions: jw5

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
This maybe the last GE as the world is preparing for WW3....

The CAM want to bully China into submission but Chinese cannot be defeated.

It will be a long war but not fight in CSC but in Pacific Ocean, continue the Battle of Midway.

All countries are not spared from hyposonic warhead can reach Australia in 1 hr...

US is doomed...
Sorry to disappoint you. From very reliable sources, there will be no WW3, never and ever.