• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Three Singapore Armed Forces warrant officers fighting. 1 of them is ranger

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ranger ng pic lai liao

IMG-7233.jpg

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn, war haven't come and they are already bitching with each other. How to trust them to fight in a real war?

Oh come on, it's just an isolated incident. Our Navy is represented by MORE servicemen whom serve & had served with decades honorably in high tension service DAILY facing seaborne piracy & real threats within the contested South China Seas & yet kept the peace while we citizens sleep peacefully at night to see another sunrise, than the foolish three, whom had simply let off steam from the pressures, but had already been identified & will face harsh Military Rules than Civilian ones.

Do go back to your concerns with the cost of living, MRT lines, elections due, etc, putting food on the table for your loved ones instead.

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh come on, it's just an isolated incident. Our Navy is represented by MORE servicemen whom serve & had served with decades honorably in high tension service DAILY facing seaborne piracy & real threats within the contested South China Seas & yet kept the peace while we citizens sleep peacefully at night to see another sunrise, than the foolish three, whom had simply let off steam from the pressures, but had already been identified & will face harsh Military Rules than Civilian ones.

Do go back to your concerns with the cost of living, MRT lines, elections due, etc, putting food on the table for your loved ones instead.

What talking you? Had you served in the Navy before?

Because I did. And I can tell you that the Navy is full of jiak liao bees whose favorite past time onboard the ship is getting drunk.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
What talking you? Had you served in the Navy before?

Because I did. And I can tell you that the Navy is full of jiak liao bees whose favorite past time onboard the ship is getting drunk.

Are you even a Singaporean born & bred?

By our Civilian Singapore Maritime Laws, NONE is allowed to drink or be intoxicated while boarding vessels. Even the US Navy had BANNED drinking alcohol on board ships, except under extra-ordinary circumstances & even that, at limited capacities so as to be able to of sober service the next day.

However, those three were not found drinking onboard vessels, but on land, should alcohol consumption be the cause IF proven, when the brawl occurred. Thus your accusations, presumptions, allegations & pathetic attempts at MISDIRECTION are MOOT.

As the insignificant nobody me had advised earlier - Do go back to your concerns with the cost of living, MRT lines, elections due, etc, putting food on the table for your loved ones instead, than to dwell on subjects which your clouded judgements, bigotry, hate, ignorance, etc, is taking up full space within the limited capacity between your ears to make a better judgement over issues.

Last edited:

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you even a Singaporean born & bred?

By our Civilian Singapore Maritime Laws, NONE is allowed to drink or be intoxicated while boarding vessels. Even the US Navy had BANNED drinking alcohol on board ships, except under extra-ordinary circumstances & even that, at limited capacities so as to be able to of sober service the next day.

However, those three were not found drinking onboard vessels, but on land, should alcohol consumption be the cause IF proven, when the brawl occurred. Thus your accusations, presumptions, allegations & pathetic attempts at MISDIRECTION are MOOT.

As the insignificant nobody me had advised earlier - Do go back to your concerns with the cost of living, MRT lines, elections due, etc, putting food on the table for your loved ones instead, than to dwell on subjects which your clouded judgements, bigotry, hate, ignorance, etc, is taking up full space within the limited capacity between your ears to make a better judgement over issues.

You have never served in the Navy before, so what cock are you talking here?

Sailors are allowed to drink onboard as long as the ship is anchored near shore. I drink with the officers till they are drunk with their pants down.

And now, you should go back to writing your sad theatrics for the morons.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sailors are allowed to drink onboard as long as the ship is anchored near shore. I drink with the officers till they are drunk with their pants down.

Ah..at last some clarity after the duplicities of your claims to fool the naive - so now 'sailors can drink when anchored near shore'?

So what else does the insignificant nobody me needs to make you an honest man?

Still, whatever trash you had written DOES NOT validate your claims against millions of Singaporean NSF & NSmen whom are & had served with honor over decades since Independence.

Nice try at MISDIRECTION attempt. Do try again. I await...