• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Malay feels no love from S'pore

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's not the only one. 99% of them feel the same way. Be prepared to run once LKY kicks the bucket. Things could unravel the way they did in Tito's Yugoslavia. It could take years or it could happen in months. Nobody can foresee the future.

One thing is certain, post LKY, things are going to be drastically different.

Same as it was for Warsaw Pact. After Joseph Stalin, things were never the same for Eastern Europe. Especially the Bosnia-Herzegovina part of Eastern Europe!!! (and yes, I totally agree with you: we better all prepare to run for our lives, post-LKY!!!!)

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So when non-Malays voted a Malay as the winner, it's racism????!!!! Muahahaha. Only a loser would have make such an analysis. If the non-Malays were pressured to vote, does that mean they have no balls? Stupid right? Unless you really have no balls and all this racist remarks you love to make is just to make up for the lack of your manhood. Either way, I feel really sorry for you.

You know retard you ought to re read my post you quoted again. Now why were sg idols all malays? Cos the malay community voted for them. Period. They voted for them not becos of talent for eg. They voted for them cos they are malay which is plain bias. You see the way in which you reply to me and try to even avoid this fact shows your refusal to even admit you m&ds are bias and even worse try and find some way to argue with me.

Are you like alfian saat that was angry that his malay sergent didn't help him cos he was a malay and actually has the gall to complain about it?

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?1196-This-Malay-feels-no-love-from-S-pore&p=961768#post961768

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its quite simple really and this next yes/no question will show up how distorted and perverted many here are:

Is the policy based on race preference regardless of its justifications, discriminatory? Yes or no?

As usual I will let the idiot have the last word on this thread, otherwise his subconcious will generate nightmares for him. :wink:)

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blood And Gore !

She's not the only one. 99% of them feel the same way. Be prepared to run once LKY kicks the bucket. Things could unravel the way they did in Tito's Yugoslavia. It could take years or it could happen in months. Nobody can foresee the future.

blood-and-gore-1.JPG

Yes, blood will flow ... isn't that poetic. Should import more katanas.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Blood And Gore !

Chinese should have more balls and fight with them if these bloody m&ds want to misbehave i'll post the news report on the riots in the 60s of the prophet.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh trying to be smart huh? Firstly, why would Singapore go to war with China? Secondly, even if the Chinese majority decides to surrender, it's democracy at work.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky

Kim-Jong-un-salutes-durin-007.jpg

C'mon, with pinky still on the throne Lee dynasty will still continue to screw ppl up without fail. I still think it's a tall tale. Unless ...

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Pinky

ask her to shut up la, i go malay store buy food, knn the malays will get extras + cheaper some more, lim bey get lesser and the price might be a bit higher a few cents.

i am sure i am not the only one experience this