• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The PRC, the peranakan and the sinkeh

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with you, but it should not be targeted at the PRC, I see the ah neh white collar worker as an even greater threats, if this ah neh gain control of our economy and government, be prepared to be swamped by the ah neh hordes...the ah neh must be stopped!

However, I don't see ah-neh bashing in the mainstream media and it reflect the hidden agenda of the people who controlled the media.

Chinese sinkie should not fall for this dirty trick of this media bastard trying to turn us again fellow Chinese from PRC.

There's this thing about kelings. No matter how fucked up they are, they ALWAYS escape retribution. See how fucked up their rescue effort was in the terrorist attacks. I bet in more PC forums like say Stomp or ST anyone who says kelingland's rescue effort is lousy will be shot down.

Bashing china ppl is indirectly racist towards chinese. Only in this fucking place is it okay to discrminate agaist the majority.

I always knew it. Chinese do all the work get very little or no credit.

Kelings bluff, cheat act big, do little work suffer no ill will.,

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's this thing about kelings. No matter how fucked up they are, they ALWAYS escape retribution. See how fucked up their rescue effort was in the terrorist attacks. I bet in more PC forums like say Stomp or ST anyone who says kelingland's rescue effort is lousy will be shot down.

Bashing china ppl is indirectly racist towards chinese. Only in this fucking place is it okay to discrminate agaist the majority.

I always knew it. Chinese do all the work get very little or no credit.

Kelings bluff, cheat act big, do little work suffer no ill will.,

This is especially true if this keling are working in ang moh company. The stupid ang moh deserve to have their company failing for trusting the ah neh so much, citibank is a very good example.

What I find amusing is so many stupid sinkie Chinese are taken in by the ah neh and baba dominated local media, who go to great length to do PRC-bashing, that they join in the bashing...really stupid, they think that they are being fair, wait till this stupid sinkie Chinese are thrown into an ah neh dominated environment then they will wake up their fucking idea.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is especially true if this keling are working in ang moh company. The stupid ang moh deserve to have their company failing for trusting the ah neh so much, citibank is a very good example.

What I find amusing is so many stupid sinkie Chinese are taken in by the ah neh and baba dominated local media, who go to great length to do PRC-bashing, that they join in the bashing...really stupid, they think that they are being fair, wait till this stupid sinkie Chinese are thrown into an ah neh dominated environment then they will wake up their fucking idea.

I have a feeling some of these chinese like to be fucked by kelings.

It's riddiculous.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dream_waker how can u tell the baba apart from yourselves?????

Since ur mostly the same race. I mean dick lee is baba and well he looks chinese. U cannot tell by looking at his face.

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dream_waker how can u tell the baba apart from yourselves?????

Since ur mostly the same race. I mean dick lee is baba and well he looks chinese. U cannot tell by looking at his face.

You are right, that's why some of them like to hide behind a "chinese" front and engage in PRC bashing, beware of them! They are not Chinese!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are right, that's why some of them like to hide behind a "chinese" front and engage in PRC bashing, beware of them! They are not Chinese!

Actually this is SG after all so of course there are descendants of the baba everywhere. Many ppl here do have baba ancestry. My great grandma from my mum's side dressed like a nongya.

In the end it's the genes and the surname. If u look chinese hey guess u should be chinese and if u have a chinese surname well that's that.

The pt is to somehow turn it against those damn kelings whom are arrogant and racist to chinese irrgardless what type of chinese they are.

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually this is SG after all so of course there are descendants of the baba everywhere. Many ppl here do have baba ancestry. My great grandma from my mum's side dressed like a nongya.

In the end it's the genes and the surname. If u look chinese hey guess u should be chinese and if u have a chinese surname well that's that.

The pt is to somehow turn it against those damn kelings whom are arrogant and racist to chinese irrgardless what type of chinese they are.

I agree with you, I might have sound a bit too emotional here and come to think of it I have come across a lot of baba who are now actively seeking their root. What I am refering to are the new baba who may not have any baba ancestry at all and are 100% chinese, this ingrat have been brain wash by the media to bash against themselves. As I always say the ah neh are a greater threat to most of us as they compete directly with us for jobs and career advancement.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with you, I might have sound a bit too emotional here and come to think of it I have come across a lot of baba who are now actively seeking their root. What I am refering to are the new baba who may not have any baba ancestry at all and are 100% chinese, this ingrat have been brain wash by the media to bash against themselves. As I always say the ah neh are a greater threat to most of us as they compete directly with us for jobs and career advancement.

LOL new baba with no baba ancestry??? Baba wannabe??????

I dunno how these fuckers can hate chinese and it's becos they are brain washed by the media. It has to be something else too other than the racist media.

If u hang out or maybe observe for yourself say a group of chinese and there's a mat or keling especially among them he's somehow like the 'cool' guy in the group. It's like 1 keling hogging the convo with some chinese gal while the chinese guys are looking on not involved in the convo.

The only race of ppl i see whom not really regarded so well are africans. Even though hip hop is in now well i guess only amercian blacks are the only ones treated well, not sure.

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL new baba with no baba ancestry??? Baba wannabe??????

I dunno how these fuckers can hate chinese and it's becos they are brain washed by the media. It has to be something else too other than the racist media.

If u hang out or maybe observe for yourself say a group of chinese and there's a mat or keling especially among them he's somehow like the 'cool' guy in the group. It's like 1 keling hogging the convo with some chinese gal while the chinese guys are looking on not involved in the convo.

The only race of ppl i see whom not really regarded so well are africans. Even though hip hop is in now well i guess only amercian blacks are the only ones treated well, not sure.

This fucker are probably a product of the failed PAP social experiment of the 80s when PAP try to make the Chinese here lose their roots, I remember having to pay a fine in school for speaking mandarin. Now, they realised that what they have created out of this experiment are a bunch of good-for-nothing moron who can't contribute and yet putting up resistance to the PAPPY new drive to bring in more sinkek. This failed crop are the one being make used of by the PRC bashing media bastard now.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I heard a lot of PRC bashing in this forum nowaday and it reminds me of the plight of my parent and grand parent when they first came to Singapore.

My parent remembered very clearly about the discrimination that they used to face from the babas when they were young as this babas tend to look down on the sinkeh (new guest) then.

During that time, there were a few babas neighbour around us and they purposely used english/singlish when they spoke to my parent and grand parent knowing well that they can't communicate in english. (See the similarity with all this complain about PRC not being able to speak english)

My brothers and I saw the humiliation that they suffered at the hand of this babas and we swear that one day they will realised that it is they who are the stupid one. This babas raised up their children using only english and Malay and they scoffed at the idea of learning mandarin, this was during the late 70s.

My brothers and I however were more comfortable with Mandarin and we had a hard time when the pappy converted everyone to english-educated. However we accepted the challenge then. Today, I have one brother who is a doctor another one is doing research in university and I am roaming around the world doing international project work in a big MNC. All of us are bilingual and are able to communicate with both the angmoh and Chinese comfortably. As for the sons and daughters of our babas neighbour, most of them are working as clerk in the civil service and are only A-level holders at most, so much for their powderful "english". Nowaday, this failed people even try to speak to us in broken mandarin but we always respond to them in english since this is the language that they so look up to, while we communicate in front of them using Chinese among ourself. In our mind we never considered them as Chinese as they have turn their back on the Chinese identity last time when China has little international influence.

The recent PRC-bashing again reminds me of the babas of the past and the similarity of the plight of the PRC and our family last time.

I suspect a lot of this people who are engaging in PRC-bashing are those failed sons and daughters of the babas and the ah neh.

Let's face it, singapore was never a closed society, the last time that the government try to do so 25 years ago almost cost us our existence. They know they cannot revert back to the old path. For us, our identity can only be the "Chinese" one, whether you like it or not.

The sinkie idenity is fake, flawed and shallow and for it to last for 25 years is already quite a miracle.

Please, take your miserable trip down memory lane and shaft it up your arse. This is the problem with sinkies even educated ones like u claim to be. Your total inability to be logical. If your parents and grandparents came here from PRC more than 25 years ago, than this was a great improvement for them. If they did not like the so called prejudice from Babas, they should go home. Today, the PRCs coming in are totally different when your parents came. Did your parents steal some S'porean's job? Did they start massages parlours? Did they bring their diseases with them, or their obnoxious and loud behaviour? Most importantly, unlike your parents who made S'pore their new and permanent home, how many of today's new PRC are doing that? Do u think they all move their family here, and let their precious sons serve NS? Or are they here just here to exploit the S'pore economy and send money home to China?
Most old time babas spoke Malay, English, or their native dialect. Most do not speak Mandarin at that time. For your parents to think they are prejudiced towards them because they don't speak Mandarin is stupid. Your parents are fucking idiots. when you move to a new country, u try and adopt the new country's custom. Not the other way round. Your parents should be trying to speak english to the Babas instead of expecting the BABAs to speak mandarin to them. I can say that your parents exhibit the typical arrogant PRC mentality.
As for successful babas, I know babas who are CEOs of publicly traded companies. The richest S'porean, Lee Kuan Yew, comes from a baba family. I am shocked that a major MNC will employ an idiot like u.

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please, take your miserable trip down memory lane and shaft it up your arse. This is the problem with sinkies even educated ones like u claim to be. Your total inability to be logical. If your parents and grandparents came here from PRC more than 25 years ago, than this was a great improvement for them. If they did not like the so called prejudice from Babas, they should go home. Today, the PRCs coming in are totally different when your parents came. Did your parents steal some S'porean's job? Did they start massages parlours? Did they bring their diseases with them, or their obnoxious and loud behaviour? Most importantly, unlike your parents who made S'pore their new and permanent home, how many of today's new PRC are doing that? Do u think they all move their family here, and let their precious sons serve NS? Or are they here just here to exploit the S'pore economy and send money home to China?
Most old time babas spoke Malay, English, or their native dialect. Most do not speak Mandarin at that time. For your parents to think they are prejudiced towards them because they don't speak Mandarin is stupid. Your parents are fucking idiots. when you move to a new country, u try and adopt the new country's custom. Not the other way round. Your parents should be trying to speak english to the Babas instead of expecting the BABAs to speak mandarin to them. I can say that your parents exhibit the typical arrogant PRC mentality.
As for successful babas, I know babas who are CEOs of publicly traded companies. The richest S'porean, Lee Kuan Yew, comes from a baba family. I am shocked that a major MNC will employ an idiot like u.

Moron, Lee Kuan Yew said that he is a Chinese. Since when did he said that he is a baba? He even said that his great grand father was an official in the Qing Court. With moron taking up CEO post in public traded companies, no wonder Singapore entrepreneurial spirit is going down the drain and who the fuck tell you that speaking english is the custom here? Looks like you need at least 5 dildo up your arse and 2 in your mouth

Last edited:

dominion

Alfrescian
Loyal
wake up from your dream la dreamwaker

ur parents had to serve NS right? the baba also had to serve NS right? do the FT need to?

Did you receive the same amount of educational subsidies as the babas?
Do local students receieve as much as the FTs?

I dont discredit that there are similarities, but there are too much differences to generalise, and the fact that you're not from your parent's generation makes you a poor judge

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i no bias,

PRC or ABN, i just whack :biggrin:

prc also can whack but since they are here to replace the chinese whom are not reproducing like rats like the mats well dun really whack them that hard.

same thing with the local kelings. I bet they whack prc harder compared to their fellow ft snakes. Same thing with the local mats.