• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Tcss 20/4/12

Why unlikely? My $ is on Real Madrid to beat Barca at Camp Nou. :smile:

Ironically it was him who provided the assist to CR7 that led to the winning goal. :biggrin:

x61011.jpeg

Last edited:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal

RM played good today, Barca old guards next season useless liao, 1st to go is Puyol, LOL

Yup. Besides the old guards, some like Messi and Iniesta were also over-indulgent as was the case in the match against Chelsea. Instead of going direct towards goal, they dribble about too much and many atimes when they received a pass in the opponent's half, they liked to turn and face towards their own goal instead. That's how Messi got robbed of the ball by Frank Lampard. Another key reason why Barcelona had failed to foil counter-attacks is playing Marschero as centre-back. He's just too slow and I don't know why Pep bought him. Whatever the reasons, credit to R Madrid and Jose Mourinho.

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

173356_thumb.jpg

Ho ho ho.. after watching the classico game i know how i am going to beat Barcelona. Set pieces !!!

177235_thumb.jpg

Chey! Many clubs already know that. Either 9-0-1 or 4-6-0 formation, set pieces or Barca play badly themselves. LOL

176296_thumb.jpg

I was over confident, took a gamble by resting Pique, Sanchez, Fabregas and lost.

Last edited: