• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamaking is not blind, just blurking. Hedge, don't follow him to Thailand, he'll rubber dinghy you to Holland to drown in the sea outside the dam!
Please lah, Holland so far away, you think Hedgey ngor mak meh? at most I bring him to chao phraya.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This carrot will do

Carat.jpg

I bought a half carat ring liao.... apparently I love her more than she loves me :(

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please lah, Holland so far away, you think Hedgey ngor mak meh? at most I bring him to chao phraya.

That's even worse. Shit river! That's one river I dare not jump into, sure eat shit after seeing how those Thai kids bare butts shit into the river. It's an open sewage!

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
-_____-", why you woke up so early? your own business izzit?

I also own business but I sleep normal time and wake up normal time, you all sure is illegal business la like bookie, ah long, pimp or something la

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also own business but I sleep normal time and wake up normal time, you all sure is illegal business la like bookie, ah long, pimp or something la

I think many sammyboysters are runroaders overseas now. That's why the irregular hours.